Top Salerno Dining Experiences
28 results | All Salerno Tours
* A traveler said: "It’s a wonderful place and our guide did it justice with her descriptions. The lunch was great. We had a terrific experience and it was worth the cost"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great value for money. 100% recommend. Hostess and skipper were brilliant, and very inquisitive. It’s special to see such a beautiful coast line from the sea. Amalfi and postiano are beautiful places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Well organised - a great chill day around the Amalfi coast - we were lucky because also the guests on the boat were all nice people."
* A traveler said: "This was a day we will never forget. We began at Vesuvius where we climbed to the crater. Spectacular views. From there we had an amazing wine tasting/lunch/tour, followed by a trip to Pompeii. Our driver, Alberto, was kind, funny, and a good driver. Angela and Serafino from the winery were utterly delightful. A wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour experience Raphael was great very informative and entertaining. Outstanding views and fascinating sites. Everyone had Rock n rolling time. Look forward to booking again soon!"
* A traveler said: "Mariana and our captain Marcello gave us a dream day on the most beautiful water we’ve seen. They were so helpful, informative and a joy to be on the boat with ALL day except our time ON Capri. Great tour. Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "First of all, we were staying in Salerno so they managed to find a cesarina (actually it was two ladies) in Salerno insted of Vietri sul Mare so that was a great service to begin with and to make it even better, Cesarina's aprtment was only 50m walk from where we were staying so that was a bonus too. Our cesarinas, two local Italian ladies are simply wonderful lovely people! They taught us how to make a regional (Campagna) pasta, stuffed pancake dish and tiramisu which we could eat all on the balcony of their house with some sea view and the sun of course! They also gave us some appetisers (again regional dishes such as buffalo mozzarella and olives), prosecco and wine. There were more than enough food for us all and they were all delicious. They gave us recipes too so now we can recreate all those wonderful dishes at home. The ladies spoke little English but that was absolutely fine as I speak some Italian so I got to practice the language and they were very patient. We made such a good friendship with those ladies at the end. If you love cooking, good Italian food and are looking for authentic Italian experience with local people, then I highly recommend this one because that's all about this experience. We all had wonderful time. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The Cesarina's family could not have been more welcoming, and the experience was great fun. It's also in a beautiful location and we watched shooting stars from the garden!"
* A traveler said: "My 8 girlfriends and I enjoyed a wonderful day at this vineyard. We were picked up in a nice mini van at our villa in Positano and driven to the vineyard, where we had a quick tour of the vines and barreling rooms and then sat under this gorgeous fig tree on the terrace and enjoyed a very delicious lunch with wine pairings. Everything about this experience was amazing! We loved the gift shop, too! Well done!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio