Sacred Valley Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing 2 day Inca trail experience! Marko was very organized and and clear with instructions before we started our adventure. He was an amazing guide and very knowledgeable about the history of Machu Picchu as well as various flora and fauna along the trail. He has a great, fun personality and made the challenging trek great fun! Thanks again, Marko! 10/10 would recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Official tickets arrived to my email inbox a few days prior to our reservation and communication was great beforehand to confirm our tickets."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend booking this combined tour with a private guide and driver. With limited time is Peru this is the best option. So many great sites in one day. It is well paced, never felt rushed."
* A traveler said: "I decided to go back to Machu Picchu but this time I just wanted to spend time in the Inca ruins and admire how beautiful it is. It was super easy to get my ticket, the supplier just emailed it to me! All you need to make sure is to print it and enjoy!!"
* A traveler said: "I received a voucher for this activity but no instructions on where to present. I called twice, was told to make overseas call to vendor, but if I want to do that I will buy tickets directly from Peru website. Finally got someone who told me to present voucher at entrance. This was clearly wrong. Soon before activity received actual tickets."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide met us at Machu Picchu where the buses are. He was pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. He explained everything in great detail and allowed us to take pictures. Machu Picchu is wonderful and a must see for those who want to learn about the Inca civilization."
* A traveler said: "The busses were very frequent and comfortable. My friend and I had a great experience at Machu Picchu!"
* A traveler said: "a must do instead of a long car ride....the view of the Urubamba river and the Ande valley are worth it!!!! Highly recommended!! The comfort and the service sure beat a bus or transportation by car....what a great way to begin and end a trip to Machu Picchu....."
* A traveler said: "I am proud to report that I am 1 of the few people world-wide that climbed and summitted Huayna Picchu mountain in Peru! It was challenging and strenous but I perserveared! Yay!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina