Top Sabah Parasailing
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
2 results | All Sabah Tours
We start from 9 o'clock in the morning to 17：00 in the afternoon，you can come at any time after you comfirm your booking, just come to the seaside of the hotel sipadan inn 2, our staff will be waiting for you there.
Before you book these water activities ,please make sure you already booked the snorkeling package,cos these activities will be operated in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park(Pulau Sapi).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Parasailing in Sabah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sabah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Semporna Parasailing over the celebest sea neer semporna town
- Pulau Sapi & Manukan Water sport Parasailing,Flying Fish ,Seawalking, Jet-Ski
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Kota Belud
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in El Nido
- Things to do in Coron
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in South Coast