Top Sabah Outdoor Activities
112 results | All Sabah Tours
* A traveler said: "Efective way to see orangutans, sunbears and the jungle highway. I had very good guide, and fully enjoyed of the day"
* A traveler said: "Great pick up and drop off from hotel in Kota Kinabalu. Very convenient. Enjoy the view of Mt. Kinabalu, the highest peak in South East Asia. The fish farm was unique because you could feed the carps from your hand, just let them bite the fish pellets off your hands, totally harmless because the carps had no sharp teeth. You could pet them like pets. What an experience. Walking in a hanging bridge across a tropical rain forest that's older than the Amazon jungle is another experience all together."
* A traveler said: "Accommodation is simple, it's the jungle, the wild life and nature is what makes it special. We saw proboscis monkey, orangutan, mukak monkey, silver leaf monkey, pigmy elephants, crocodiles, birds, snakes, western tarsier, scorpions etc"
* A traveler said: "Having been on dinner cruises at home in Australia, and being disappointed, we were pleasantly surprised by how upmarket, well organised and well catered this cruise was. The boat was clean and in good condition, the staff were very friendly and helpful, there was live music and the food was delicious and ample to cater for the passengers."
* A traveler said: "Booked with my younger brother who unfortunately got sick and couldn’t join. I was able to obtain the official OWD PADI license in 3 days diving in two reefs around Gaya Island in Kota Kinabalu. English Guide was super helpful and patient in making sure I learned all of the diving skills but also that I practiced all of the book concepts safely."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- Kota Belud
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Coast