Top Sabah Kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
On the Water
Private and Luxury
3 results | All Sabah Tours
A 45 minutes’ drive to jetty for Mangrove Cruise. Experience the tranquility of Mangrove Forest cruise and crab catching by Bamboo Boat. A stroll along Borneo wild and nature walkway for its flora and fauna abundance, blessed with medicinal and therapeutic plants, trees and fruits. Have our lunch in the floating Mangrove Restaurant. Free at leisure to enjoy the water sport activities at pax own account (eg: Banana boat, paddle boat, kayak & body boat) and local activities like Batik painting and blow pipe. Return to hotel after our high tea and collecting crab catching tools.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking in Sabah?
What Kayaking in Sabah are good for avoiding crowds?
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Kota Belud
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in El Nido
- Things to do in Coron
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in South Coast