Top Sabah Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Food & Drink
Art & Culture Classes
Art & Culture
3 results | All Sabah Tours
Sort by: Featured
Ever wanted to learn weaving the traditional way? You can now experience how the indigenous tribes used to weave and even make your own (blank) with our 2-day Indigenous Weaving Experience. For 2 days, you will enjoy learning how to set up weaving equipment and materials, and will spend most of your time weaving (blank) until it is completed. Don’t worry, you will have lunch and tea breaks in between!
Discover the traditional food of Sabah with a Kota Kinabalu cooking class at a family home outside of the city. You'll visit a local market to see the fresh ingredients that are the base of Borneo's cuisine, then prepare a hearty lunch of family recipes, cooking alongside an experienced chef. Take home a collection of Sabah-style recipes, with tips on preparing traditional dishes at home.
Pay a visit to one of Sabah’s most unique and strange attractions, the traditional Upside Down House! It is a traditional Sabah kampung house fully equipped with a kitchen, living room, bedrooms, toilet, verandah and garden - everything upside down! Remember to be creative when you take pictures at the Upside Down House. Right next to the Upside Down House is the 3D Wonders Museum. Here you can experience Sabah in a fun and engaging way thanks to the special art that transform images into immersive 3D environments. Finally, you’ll proceed to Mango Garden Restaurant for ethnic cooking class. Dishes that will be taught during the class are: Hinava Sada (fish salad), Manuk Tinapah (BBQ chicken in local herbs & spices), Kok Daeng Masak Timbul (braised fish head with herbs). At the end of the class, you’ll be presented with a certificate of participation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Sabah?
The best Classes & Workshops in Sabah according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Sabah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sabah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu)
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Kota Belud
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Coast