Top Sabah Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Sabah Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the traditional food of Sabah with a Kota Kinabalu cooking class at a family home outside of the city. You'll visit a local market to see the fresh ingredients that are the base of Borneo's cuisine, then prepare a hearty lunch of family recipes, cooking alongside an experienced chef. Take home a collection of Sabah-style recipes, with tips on preparing traditional dishes at home.
Pay a visit to one of Sabah’s most unique and strange attractions, the traditional Upside Down House! It is a traditional Sabah kampung house fully equipped with a kitchen, living room, bedrooms, toilet, verandah and garden - everything upside down! Remember to be creative when you take pictures at the Upside Down House. Right next to the Upside Down House is the 3D Wonders Museum. Here you can experience Sabah in a fun and engaging way thanks to the special art that transform images into immersive 3D environments. Finally, you’ll proceed to Mango Garden Restaurant for ethnic cooking class. Dishes that will be taught during the class are: Hinava Sada (fish salad), Manuk Tinapah (BBQ chicken in local herbs & spices), Kok Daeng Masak Timbul (braised fish head with herbs). At the end of the class, you’ll be presented with a certificate of participation.
Ever wanted to learn weaving the traditional way? You can now experience how the indigenous tribes used to weave and even make your own (blank) with our 2-day Indigenous Weaving Experience. For 2 days, you will enjoy learning how to set up weaving equipment and materials, and will spend most of your time weaving (blank) until it is completed. Don’t worry, you will have lunch and tea breaks in between!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Sabah?
The best Classes & Workshops in Sabah according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Sabah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sabah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & Tickets
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Coast