* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time,in our your. Picked up on time and well looked after. Reindeer farm visit was best with local farmers happy to answer questions and help. Husky tour great too. Rides through forest so quiet and beautiful. Thanks happy to recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We has such a good time there. Egor was very helpful, he was always on time. He told us about the village and the programs. Explained everything. He took us to Santa and stayed until we finished and then we spent a whole day there. When we told him we are ready to go he came to pick us up. If you looking for something good , believe me you find it."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing. Words can't evenedescribe it. The woman who owned the dogs was fantastic and we got to drive our own sleds. The guides were great as well and were super helpful and friendly. Beautiful country further north of Rovaniemi. This is a must do."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing time. The guides explained everything thoroughly and was given clothing to keep warm. It was a beautiful experience, thank you guys 👌😊🌲"
* A traveler said: "Chris was awesome. Due to COVID we requested to drive separately, and he offered to meet us close to where we were staying outside of Rovaniemi instead of asking us to drive all the way into town. He was prompt and courteous and when we met he took time to explain where we were going and why he had chosen that location. Upon arrival to the location he explained how the Moon that night could affect our ability to see the lights, but would be great for some other photography. He helped up setup our personal cameras for the best settings to be able to capture the Aurora. Once setup, he showed us how to find North based on the stars and provided a lesson on the importance of the stars in the arctic region. Throughout the evening, Chris took any opportunity to teach, including building the fire using flint and steel, how the Aurora appeared, different constellations, and interesting facts about some religious views about the Aurora. I highly recommend this tour, Chris was amazing and took some wonderful photographs of the Aurora and of us and was quick to send those images."
* A traveler said: "Santa Village is a magic place where your family can meet Santa. From our experience, the tour is much more magical with a good guide. Rovaniemi city tour was also very informative. Very nice and professionally done tour, and we recommend it to everybody!"
* A traveler said: "Nice tour, good equipment. Tourguide did a very good job we should choose this organization again!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome day. The dogs were cute. The activities were awesome. The guide was really friendly and funny. We had an awesome day. Highly recommended. The only down side, when we booked it, it says including reindeer sandwich and sausages. But we didn't get anything. The guide said they don't do it. So contact viator and they sorted something out for us. Which we are happy. Other than that. It was a really really good day!!! 😊😊😊"
* A traveler said: "Ben is a passionate guide who prefers quality to quantity. We were a few kilometres from Rovaniemi, on a lake where I had the opportunity to see the northern lights. Surely one of the most beautiful memories of my life. I recommend 100%."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of my trip, in addition Safartica were just excellent. The office was presentable, every staff member was friendly and professional, easy to find location in the centre. We could’ve done with a bit longer at the Santa village as one hour flew by, but the snowmobile experience and duration was perfect. I would book this again for that element specifically. We had Raul as our tour guide and he made the tour an exceptional experience for us all ensuring we were all comfertable and looked after the whole duration. One of the best tour guides I have ever had considering I was very nervous with the snowmobile activity. It’s a long day of activities and fairly pricey but worth every penny and a great lunch buffet included at a top hotel in the Santa clause village."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience that we all enjoyed it very much. The huskies are so lovely and the sleigh ride was quick and exciting. Reindeers are so calm and cute. The sleigh ride was relaxing and the scenery was wonderful. Feeding the reindeers was also so nice. Children loved it so much. The offered us hot berry juice and cinnamon bans which was very kind. Snowmobile was a very fascinating experience. Went for a big ride in the woods where we met hyusky sleight and skiers and was a unique experience. If visiting Rovaniemi this is a must experience."