Top Rovaniemi Extreme Sports
122 results | All Rovaniemi Tours
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing time. The guides explained everything thoroughly and was given clothing to keep warm. It was a beautiful experience, thank you guys 👌😊🌲"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, The guide, Ben, is a really kind person and brought us to a magic place where we could see a fantastic aurora!"
* A traveler said: "Very good. The circuit is perfect to see the arctic circle landscape."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time,in our your. Picked up on time and well looked after. Reindeer farm visit was best with local farmers happy to answer questions and help. Husky tour great too. Rides through forest so quiet and beautiful. Thanks happy to recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We were guided by Alex. He gave a good overview of the park and all the animals. He answered all our questions. Thank you Alex for a memorable day. The chocolates are yummy 😋"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent and so caring throughout the whole trip. Prépare yourselves to walk for almost three km . Nice zoo to see Arctic animals."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour.amazing view ls and great organization. Punctual, our guid took care of us during the whole trip. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Really went out of their way to be helpful and make sure everyone had an amazing time. Really happy we chose the small personal group as well. Was only 7 of us out in the middle of no where. The lights were wonderful"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the highlight of my trip, in addition Safartica were just excellent. The office was presentable, every staff member was friendly and professional, easy to find location in the centre. We could’ve done with a bit longer at the Santa village as one hour flew by, but the snowmobile experience and duration was perfect. I would book this again for that element specifically. We had Raul as our tour guide and he made the tour an exceptional experience for us all ensuring we were all comfertable and looked after the whole duration. One of the best tour guides I have ever had considering I was very nervous with the snowmobile activity. It’s a long day of activities and fairly pricey but worth every penny and a great lunch buffet included at a top hotel in the Santa clause village."
* A traveler said: "fantastic experience! the owners are very nice and nice, the place is magical and the Finnish sauna is a unique experience. I recommend everyone to try this experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience that we all enjoyed it very much. The huskies are so lovely and the sleigh ride was quick and exciting. Reindeers are so calm and cute. The sleigh ride was relaxing and the scenery was wonderful. Feeding the reindeers was also so nice. Children loved it so much. The offered us hot berry juice and cinnamon bans which was very kind. Snowmobile was a very fascinating experience. Went for a big ride in the woods where we met hyusky sleight and skiers and was a unique experience. If visiting Rovaniemi this is a must experience."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome day. The dogs were cute. The activities were awesome. The guide was really friendly and funny. We had an awesome day. Highly recommended. The only down side, when we booked it, it says including reindeer sandwich and sausages. But we didn't get anything. The guide said they don't do it. So contact viator and they sorted something out for us. Which we are happy. Other than that. It was a really really good day!!! 😊😊😊"