Top Rotorua Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Rotorua Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Ultimate Kiwi Farm Experience !! A Trip to Rotorua, New Zealand is not complete without a traditional farm experience. The Farm Tour is an hour long guided tour, travelling through 35 acres of farm environment on a covered trailer. You will love interacting with all the friendly animals - make sure you have your camera ready to snap a selfie! There are so many different varieties, you will be spoiled for choice see alpacas, lamas ,goats, sheep, cattle, deer, pigs, chickens, rabbits, ostriches and more. Your friendly guide will provide information, and food to feed the animals. This is a must do Kiwi experience !
* A traveler said: "A very nice tour!! The guide is nice & great!! A lot of intimate contacts with the lovely animals in the farm, with educational information about each of them. I'll definitely recommend it to everyone visiting Rotorua."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Rotorua are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rotorua experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Rotorua are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rotorua may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Redwoods Forest Whakarewarewa
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley
- Sulphur Point
- Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake)
- Te Puia
- Lake Rotokakahi (Green Lake)
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)
- Lake Rotoiti
- Polynesian Spa
- Velocity Valley
- Blue Baths
- Lake Okareka
- Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park
- Hell's Gate Geothermal Park
- Buried Village of Te Wairoa
- Lake Rotorua
- Lady Knox Geyser
- Rotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria