Top Rome Tuk Tuk Tours
7 Rome Tuk Tuk Tours | All Rome Tours
Explore Rome by auto rickshaw, known locally by the name Ape Calessino, during this 4-hour private tour. Your experienced driver will pick you up at your hotel and whisk you around Rome in the backseat, which can accommodate up to 3 people. Round-trip hotel transportation and stop for coffee and gelato included.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Enjoy Rome in a day with this exclusive combo tour. The tour begins to discover the magnificent highlights of Rome such us the Circus Maximus, the Keyhole, Fontanone and Gianicolo Hill, St. Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum. The tour to be continue wth a private guided tour in Borghese Gallery.
You could spend years, even a lifetime, in Rome and never see everything the city has to offer. As much as it seems like you’ve checked off just about every item in your guidebook, I promise: You haven’t. There are always more fascinating, unique sights to see. So whether you’ve already seen Rome’s main attractions, or you already have them in your itinerary and have more time to play with, here are some sights to add.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Don't lose the opportunity to explore Rome by night on board of our ape car "tuk tuk" which will take you in the Eternal City's most famous attractions lit up in all their majestic glory. No better way to access the unknown secrets and mysteries of Roman Emperor's Capital "Rome". An experience you will never forget!
Rome is home to spectacular archaeological sites, but it can be tricky to see them all in one day. With this tuk tuk tour, zip through the city on board an Ape Calessino to take in the top monuments dating from Imperial Rome in a single day without getting footsore. Enjoy a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill, as well as stops by the Circus Maximus and Janiculum Hill.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tuk Tuk Tours in Rome?
What tours in Rome are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Rome are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rome may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Rome by Ape Calessino Auto Rickshaw
- Rome - Full Day Private Guided Golf Cart Tour from Civitavecchia
- Rome by night, with Ape Calessino
- Keats-Shelley House
- Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)
- Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)
- Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)
- St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)
- Piazza della Bocca della Verità
- Rainbow Magic Land
- Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)
- Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)
- Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)
- Montecitorio Palace (Palazzo Montecitorio)
- Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)
- Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)
- Campo de' Fiori
- Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)
- Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)
- Ponte Sisto
- Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)
Things to do near Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Orvieto
- Things to do in Gaeta
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Abruzzo