Top Rome Tours by Duration
475 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Dorarita was great! She knew so much and was great at explaining everything. Her English was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Perfect experience, very comfortable trip. Very easy to find buses, because of the informational signs. Trip goes very fast, so I managed to see all the route in 1 hour. Definitely recommend this buses for travellers!"
* A traveler said: "The meeting location was not clear. But after calling and being sent GPS location we found the right spot and met up with our tour guide who was AMAZING! Elizabetha was very knowledgeable and made the history really come alive! We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience."
* A traveler said: "It's a easy,convenient and fun way to view different places of the city,with you just hopping off and back on to see them,take pictures. Using the app helps too"
* A traveler said: "A very comprehensive tour of the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill. It was very informative and well-organized. Our guide, Michaelli did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny! We are so glad we booked this tour for our family. The tour guide was full of interesting facts and kept the group engaged (including my 5 year old) for 3 hours in the heat. I would definitely recommend this top notch tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Hectore, was like the fun and interesting guy at a party. He was very knowledgeable about all of the historical facts but also added some fun information. He kept the tour moving and we finished exactly on time."
* A traveler said: "Everything went perfect, bus was even disinfected at some point. Only at some points it was a bit difficult to spot the monuments they were talking about on the audio guides."
* A traveler said: "Very informative first tim at the Vatican museum. Such wonderful art made even more special with the knowledge of our guide"
* A traveler said: "Driver was there as promised even when it took a while for our luggage to come out. He was courteous and polite even though he did not speak much English and we didn’t speak Italian. Would arrange this service again"
* A traveler said: "Kathia was excellent. Very professional and customer oriented. Overall a good experience. …………… I don’t want to say anything else. You are not accepting my review because you want more and longer comments? What’s wrong with you"
* A traveler said: "Marco was a fantastic guide, he brought the museum to life with stories about the artifacts and the history that tied everything together. We expected to get an overview of Vatican City and the Catholic Church, but we’re lucky to have learned how the history of Rome was involved throughout."
* A traveler said: "Anna was a delight. So knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Loved the tour. Would enjoy taking another tour with Anna anytime."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was knowledgeable, took care of his group, and was entertaining. It was the best tour I have been on."
* A traveler said: "This was such a special trip! There was so much to cover on our own, so the tour was extremely helpful. Our guide was incredible, Irene, and she was so funny! 10/10 review."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour in our group of 6 people with excellent guide.We saw exactly what was advertised . Recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was outstanding. We loved the Sistine Chapel, getting into the Vatican and the tour walking through all the art to the Sistine. Well done!!!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the effort to get up and go early. The tour was Well organised, Informative and no queuing. You were then left to fill the day as you pleased"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very friendly and ensured the tour to be a very interesting and exciting one. Very Enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Oscar and Lorenzo where absolutely amazing. Oscar was great at the Vatican and super informative and funny. While Lorenzo was a huge help when my wife hurt her ankle getting out of a Taxi. He insure he slowed the tour just enough so we could keep up."
* A traveler said: "Driver was early and was very helpful. Got us to ship early and dropped us of at the door. We were very glad we signed up for this service. Our driver was great"
* A traveler said: "Max from City Wonders tours was amazing! What a great guy, very well informed, entertaining, and helpful. He gave us a wonderful experience on this tour. We really enjoyed seeing the bone church and the underground catacombs, but he added so much extra knowledge which made it all worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Serena and she was incredibly knowledgeable and personable and you could instantly tell that Rome is her passion. Our family learned a lot of interesting things about the Coliseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum. It was awesome, thanks to Serena. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Pedro was our guide, - and was excellent in his knowledge, sense of humour, openness. We learned a huge amount of new interesting things about Rome, the little hidden gems of historical events!! The value of this tour was excellent! I highly recommend!! Thank you, Pedro!! :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano