Top Rome Overnight Tours
65 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing from beginning to end. Our guide Rosella was incredible , kind & fun. Then the guide through the Pompeii ruins Fabiano was so incredibly knowledgeable about every bit of what we saw it made the experience breathtaking & unforgettable. Both guides looked out for us incredibly. Our stay in Sorrento was fantastic. We had a delicious dinner & then a fantastic buffet breakfast (Not a continental one). The staff at the Michelangelo hotel were very kind. We were than met by our next guide Sascha who took us on a ferry & then we got to go in the amazing Blue Grotto cave & then shop & eat in Capri on the cliff overlooking the sea. Sascha took such VERY good care of us the entire time making sure we were comfortable with every aspect of the tour. When we couldn't walk anymore he even got us a bus ride back to the ferry that he didn't have to do. This entire tour was incredible & if I was to come back to Italy again I would actually do this one again. This group of tour guides were the absolute best of all our tours & you could feel the genuine care in each of them for us & for what they do."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this trip, it gives you an all around with all these different stops. Our tour guide Clara and driver Gigi were awesome, they our life easier and took care of our group all the time."
* A traveler said: "Every day was a new and different experience. Our guides were knowledgeable and personable. Pompeii included a great lunch and many amazing things to see. Capri was an all day experience. We were surprised by all of the places we went. So beautiful! Our guide Sascha was witty and an excellent guide."
* A traveler said: "This trip was wonderful, we had a excellent time. This was by far one of the best trips that we have every experienced. This is a must do for the honey. She will love you even more. TIPS You should get the CAT 1 package, because hotels are centralized close to the entertainment areas. Bring good walking shoes, hats, shades and Euros. they only want Euros not US currency. You are in for a time of your life, so let the good times roll."
* A traveler said: "From the coordination, communication, to the private vehicle driver, and the location of the hotel...this trip was an A+++! The agencies contracted, I love Rome and Carrani Tours, were so great to us and we had an excellent time. The guided tour of Pompeii and trip to Amalfi Coast with this company is a must if you're in Rome"
* A traveler said: "Our guide did an excellent job navigating us through the sites of Rome. There is so much to see and learn in Rome and our guide did an outstanding job of showing us the highlights and more interesting aspects of the ancient City."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent and well organized. It is a long day but well worth the time and money. City tour of Napoli hit many of the old town highlights. Pompeii tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent, we enjoyed Pompeii, maybe it little too long, Sorrento was a very beautiful place and so it was Capri. we recomend this trip.the only negative was the Capril Hotel's bed was extremely hard to sleep on, other than that we had a great view from the hotel."
* A traveler said: "Our group saw all the main sites in Rome, Florence, and Venice. Also we visited many other areas including Sienna, Assisi, Naples, Pompeii, and Sorrento. We had an excellent group of visitors from around the world, and Carlos, our tour guide, was a great source of information on the areas we visited. A very enjoyable and worthwhile tour!"
* A traveler said: "A very comprehensive tour of the Colosseum, Forum, and Palatine Hill. It was very informative and well-organized. Our guide, Michaelli did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Dorarita was great! She knew so much and was great at explaining everything. Her English was excellent"
* A traveler said: "Excellent team. Thorough, knowledgeable, friendly. We got to see all the famous sites, the Vatican, the ancients, and with the transportation, jumping lines, and the stories you just couldn’t do this alone"
* A traveler said: "If you are visiting Rome and wondering about the day trip to Venice, stop wondering. It is a great day - and, yes, a long worthwhile day - but you will not regret taking the time to visit this Italian unique city! We will be coming back with more family in 12 months and we will do the same trip again!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the island of Capri, very long day but definitely worth it. Tour guides were very professional, friendly and informative."
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Cortona and Arezzo with Maximilliano was a highlight of our trip. It was a special day we will always remember. Max was prompt, professional and so knowledgeable. We enjoyed being in his company. He is a wonderful driver and guide. We could not have asked for better. Thank you Max for a special day. Tanti auguri. Both Cortona and Arezzo were special places to visit. Thank you Viator for having them on an itinerary."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. We really lucked out with our tour guide Gianmarco! It was his first professional tour, but he nailed it! In our 30 hours spent in Venice, I don't think we missed a single sight. That took a lot of moving around, so don't expect to see everything if you want to take it all in at a leisurely pace or peruse some of the wonderful museums, but this tour gave us just enough time to see pretty much the entire island of Venice. Breakfast at the hotel was just some packaged breads and crackers, so don't plan on that free meal but the accommodations were nice-the only place we stayed in Italy that had a working AC unit in the room!. This tour was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very knowledgeable and helpful. Driver was also excellent as was the van. Too bad it rained most of the day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gladiator Museum
- Villa Farnesina
- Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)
- Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)
- St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)
- Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)
- Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)
- Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)
- Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)
- Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)
- Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)
- Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)
- Palazzo Altemps
- Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)
- Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano