Top Rome Language Classes
Saved to wishlist!
2 Rome Language Classes | All Rome Tours
Visiting Rome without knowing the basics of Italian means missing out on the pleasure of interacting with locals and enjoying the nuances of the city’s culture. With this minicourse, learn the most useful words and phrases in Italian while walking through the bustling Testaccio market, trying out your newly honed language skills in real-life situations. Cap off your immersive experience with a celebratory wine and cheese tasting.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Do you want to learn Italian language in a stimulating way? Would you like to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy like Rome? Are you looking for a quality course and are you between 16 and 99? You have found the right one for you! The best way to learn Italian is to immerse yourself completely in the language and culture of the country. During your Italian course in Italy with the Leonardo da Vinci School, your goal will be to truly learn Italian. It will be a natural and very rapid learning, because, during the course, you will actually live in Italy. You will be immersed in the culture and will listen, read and speak only Italian throughout the day. In this way you will make rapid progress, both in the classroom and out.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Language Classes in Rome are taking additional safety precautions?
What Language Classes in Rome are good for avoiding crowds?
- Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)
- Antico Caffè Greco
- Vittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)
- Gladiator Museum
- Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)
- Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San Lorenzo
- Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)
- Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)
- Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)
- Basilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle
- Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)
- Ancient Rome
- Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)
- Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)
- Castel Gandolfo
- Piazza Venezia
- Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)
Things to do near Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Orvieto
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Ascoli Piceno
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Abruzzo