Top Rome Climbing Tours
11 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely experience!!!A great gift from my friends. I'll come back when i return in Italy as well!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was cold and rainy, and it it took us a while to find our guide. He was fantastic! It was worth the wait. He was knowledgeable, warm, interesting, and heartfelt. We loved it. If it was 72 degrees, sunny with a slight breeze, I think I may have considered moving there. I'd highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide took us through the city walkinbg on the way back and it was very enjoyable. The city is besutiful"
* A traveler said: "So easy to find at the airport, polite staff and great driver. An hour to Rome terminal but relaxing and time to look out at the beautiful Scenery. Superb value for money at only €7 each. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Jabar (not sure about the spelling) provided great historical context and lots of interesting stories about everything we saw. It was apparent that he is very knowledgeable about Rome and shared his love of the city with us."
* A traveler said: "Our guide interacted with all the families - knew all the names. The tour was informative and captivating."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this experience, we all learnt so much in a really fun and engaging way. We would love to go back."
* A traveler said: "Anna our tour guide was fabulous! It’s been days and our three girls are still talking about how much fun they had with her! Fabulous tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Andy our tour guide was a wealth of information and so kind. We had the best time on the tour and would recommend it to others 100%!"
* A traveler said: "An interesting tour. Definitely a worthwhile visit when in Rome. About 1 and half mile walk outside city walls or take the 118 bus. Guide provided facts in an engaging way."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)
- Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle Fratte
- Domus Augustana
- Via Sacra
- Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San Lorenzo
- Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma)
- Piazza Trilussa
- Via Cola di Rienzo
- La Pietà
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)
- Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)
- St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)
- Trajan's Column
- Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)
- Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)
- Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano