Top Rodney Bay Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
66 results | All Rodney Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were very upbeat and seemed happy to be there, it seemed like they liked their jobs which is really important and makes for a better experience for visitors. Telly and Prince were our guides and they were really funny, joking with each other and us constantly. Overall it was a great and fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this excursion. Accessibility is amazing as they have pick up from almost any private villa/hotels on the island. The only thing i would suggest is hairnets be provided with the helmets. Wear socks if you are going to wear sneakers. The lines were great especially the 2-3 long/fast ones. The tour guides were very helpful and nice. They also took such great photos and videos of me and my friend on the lines. It can be a bit tiring and is not recommended for people overweight or elderly due to the stair walkings to each line. I would def do this again any time!"
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Morgan was an incredible and earnest guide. He paid attention to every detail of comfort and offered us such a great experience of the island from a local's perspective. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best day ever with Jerome and Chris aboard Israel King II. The reviews are completely accurate and our group of six highly recommends booking with them! The day was fun and flexible! Best decision to start our trip to St Lucia off with this experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a few days before Saint Lucia shut down but the tour guide was brilliant, there were just the 2 of us. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "I wasn’t sure about the whole experience mud bath & hiking lol. But our driver Alen made the experience an amazing one. He was on time, polite & patient. He showed us all the hot spot in our way to the mud bath and gave history of gbe islands. It was money worth. Having a private driver made it more fun than in group (my opinion)"
* A traveler said: "Mozart, Captain Cliff and The General were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have had a better day with them. Mozart is a blast and has so much knowledge of the island! Definitely book this day with them!"
* A traveler said: "Andre was knowledgeable & friendly. He made us feel at ease when we were a little hesitant about getting into the water. He made sure to be patient with us & when we were in the water, he continuously pointed out different fish & items of interest. Highly recommend having him as your guide. He was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Danney was a great driver, personable and very knowledgeable about the island. Everything was great and we had a fantastic time. The views were spectacular and our tour guide was great too."
* A traveler said: "Five Stars for Julian!! He provided my boyfriend and I with an AMAZING experience touring and learning the history of beautiful St. Lucia. He was professional and a delight to spend the day with. Thanks Julian for a wonderful tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sights! Be ready for some winding and hilly roads! Wish lunch accommodations were included."
* A traveler said: "Dannyboy is a wonderful host who was flexible and willing to take us to the Antilles brewery in Castres, accommodated our unique desires to stop or stay anywhere along our educational and professional tour, He’s a pothole dodging driver and so much fun! He was on time. Took us to lunch for real Lucian fare."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable trip. We were changed to all by sea tour and it was great. Will recommend it to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "The crew of 3 worked diligently to ensure all passengers had a good time despite the weather (rain) that hampered seeing a beautiful sunset. Excellent food snacks provided and plenty of beverages!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Pitons very impressive and some good snorkeling on way there and back. Very friendly tour guides too"
* A traveler said: "Just 2 of us, we had a great day and we were well looked after by Capt Cliff and his mate, would defiantly recommend you use him for a memeorable day out."
* A traveler said: "Samuel was very knowledgeable of the local history of Saint Lucia and gave us a bit of an education during our trip to the distillery."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy was great. Very relaxing Beautiful area Lunch at Coal pot was a great ending to a wonderful day Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon