Top Rochester Wine, Beer & Spirits
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Rochester Tours
The Canandaigua Wine Trail— New York's original wine country—winds for nearly 30 miles across the Finger Lakes region, about 5 hours north of NYC. On this tour, you’ll get to sit back, relax, and enjoy tastings at four distinct vineyards, some “microfacilities” concentrating on small-batch, exclusive vintages. With rollings hills and waterfront vistas, the views always pair well with each sip.
With sixteen years of Winery Tour Transport , We can find Your Favorite Wines.. Best Rieslings , Pino , Ice Wines , Dry-Reds and Gold Award Winners. Wineries Lately , Have Their Customers to Schedule And prepay Their Tastings - while Talking On the phone.. Their Own Idea.. Since there are Plenty of Wineries and Taking time for most Tastings - this is about an hour Before You are At the Next Winery - That is how I suggest You Plan and Schedule Tastings.. There are two places with Pizza and They are Both in Breweries.. Standard Food prices are $12 to $14.00 per Person on the Wine Trail.. This is Why I Suggest that People should Consider bringing Food or Snacks on Their Tour.. Plus ,, Usually We lose an hour , to stop - order and eat.Please Do not wait Too late -- Maybe a Week or two Before the Tour - to make Your Chosen Choices of Wineries. Looking Forward to Your Tour.. Take Care.. Please Ask Any Questions and Read Our Reviews ! There are 4 or 5 Wineries that Require No Reservations.
Immerse yourself in the scenery of the Finger Lakes—and discover four of the region’s top craft breweries—on this small-group, half-day tasting tour. Following pickup directly at your Canandaigua Lake area hotel, hop aboard your comfortable vehicle and set off. At each of the four breweries, you’ll enjoy a tutored tasting, can try a range of styles, and can learn more about the brewing process. Upgrade to add a pub lunch to your itinerary.
From strong, bold flavors to subtle and sweet, New York's wine can't be beat! We represent an array of New York State's wineries in our local collection of wines.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine, Beer & Spirits in Rochester?
The best Wine, Beer & Spirits in Rochester according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine, Beer & Spirits in Rochester are taking additional safety precautions?
What Wine, Beer & Spirits in Rochester are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rochester may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets