Top Rio de Janeiro Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
483 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "Victoria was an awesome guide, very informative and knowledgeable. Flavio was a safe and great driver. They both should be requested for a tour if you go!!"
* A traveler said: "As a rule I generally shy away from certain types of "cultural tourism" while traveling abroad (e.g. those that cater to relatively wealthy tourists seeking out local and indigenous communities for the sole purpose of treating the locals as glorified props with which to spice up an otherwise sheltered, all-inclusive resort vacation and make their bubble trip seem more "exotic" to their instagram followers...) but this tour was anything but! Our tour guide Leo kept things dynamic and interesting but was highly informative as we explored the community - we were able to go from the rooftops to the deep alleyways and everywhere in between as we got a crash course into favela life. I felt totally safe the entire time and our small group size (just Leo and my group of 4) ensured we really got an in-depth view of Rocinha and all of our individual questions answered. My favorite part of the tour were the opportunities to buy local food, drinks, and souvenirs where the revenue could actually go back to the community. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Rio!"
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our tour guide and driver were amazing. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, funny and respectful."
* A traveler said: "JB did a very good job of explaining all the historic sites during the walking tour of old Rio. It was a great experience and highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We booked late at night and received a text on who was going to be picking us up the next morning. Manuela was a great tour host. She spoke English and was patient and informative. The van was comfortable and the entry processes to the sites were all handled by the host. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very energetic, knowledgeable and insightful. We would highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Tijuaca Rainforest, the tour is very relaxed and shows some of the best viewing points for Rio. The tour is lasts for an afternoon and Newton is super knowledgable and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Jal was absolutely amazing! He was so thorough with the tour and taught us so much! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were picked up right from the hotel and taken to Christ the Redeemer. Patricia was so accommodating and took us to a local artist to buy some paintings. After we left we had lunch at a really awesome local restaurant. She helped us order our food. Then we went to the famous stairs and sugar loaf mountain. We were also taken by these painted murals that were painted by Kobra. The entire time we were given great information about the sites. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "This is hand down the most exhilarating experience you will have in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil! They are the best and top rated for a reason! Can't imagine any other company comparing to the professionalism, expertise, and comfortability they offer. BOOK IT! You won't be disappointed! AWESOME! JUST AWESOME!!"
* A traveler said: "We went on this tour on Dec 30th, one of the busiest days of the year and yet we were ahead of everybody else. We were finished by 1 pm and everybody felt pretty comfortable with the guide. Thank you so much."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Great tour guide. Great way of exploring the city of Rio de Janeiro and learning about the culture"
* A traveler said: "Having a personal tour Guide & driver was the best! So friendly, spoke English very clearly & was a lot of fun. Having the escort with us to interpret was priceless!😂"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Luis (the tour guide) is very knowledgeable, smart and kind. His experience does make a difference. It was my first time in Rio and I'll be back, for sure. Next time, I need to make sure I get another tour with Luis. Great work, great customer service. Great job!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable & presented himself well. Because of bad weather we couldn’t go to the Tijuca Forest, so that was disappointing."
* A traveler said: "One of the good way to see highlights in Rio, had plenty of times to see during the tour. The lunch was lovely. Geisa was amazing guide, very helpful and organized."
* A traveler said: "Really worked well. There were well Managed priority queue and we had a great experience without waiting for hours"
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was a very enjoyable day out, our guide was very pleasent, helpful and informative, I would recommend this tour to see lots of the city."
* A traveler said: "Awesome!! I can't explain in words how Great Obie was... he was very informative, patient and Kind! We felt more than safe while touring with Obie... we got a chance to meet His Beautiful Mother and Sister! Not only did I find a tour Guide i found a new Brother ✊🏽 Much Love Obie from my wife and I... Keep doing what you're doing im proud of you."
* A traveler said: "Captain and crew are very friendly and the tour was the right length with plenty of photo opportunities."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)
- Prainha Beach
- Cosme Velho
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Mirante Dona Marta
- Rio-Niteroi Bridge (Ponte Rio-Niteroi)
- Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)
- Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)
- Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)
- Morro da Urca
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)
- Casa Franca-Brasil
- Roberto Burle Marx Site (Sítio Roberto Burle Marx)
- Morro Dois Irmaos
- Floriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)
- Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)
- Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)
- Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)
- Pedra da Gavea
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia