1 Rio de Janeiro Dolphin Watching
WONDERFUL tour to the CAGARRAS ISLANDS with an UNDERWATER FLIGHT! FREEDOM AND FRESH AIR are only found on the SEA!
Enjoy an unique tour with the peace of the Islands, a stunning view of Rio and the chance to practice Planasurf! We start the tour with safety instructions on the way to a place that has the best water conditions where we will present incredible activities. You will be surprised by this tour and if you do a towing experience it will be an surprisingly experience! Feel like a fish under and over the water in a wonderful scenerio in front of Ipanema Beach and the Cagarras Islands! Pilot a stingray-like wing or command an innovative board flowing like a dolphin and glide over the water using the Planafloater buoys. We stop for swimming and also perform towing circuits at slow speed for up to 5 people simultaneously in the water during approximately 20 minutes ensuring every ones safety and no difficulties to any user. We finish the tour snorkeling among turtles in an unforgettable experience. Don't miss out!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Rio de Janeiro are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rio de Janeiro experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- WONDERFUL tour to the CAGARRAS ISLANDS with an UNDERWATER FLIGHT! FREEDOM AND FRESH AIR are only found on the SEA!
Things to do near Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Búzios
- Things to do in Paraty
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Porto Seguro
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina