Top Rio de Janeiro Desserts & Sweets
1 Rio de Janeiro Desserts & Sweets | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
Available from Jan 8
This, and my Brazilian Flavours, are the first and only vegan cooking class available in Rio and is a hands-on experience and a unique occasion to try something new with unexpected results. All this in an incredible setting. Meet travellers and expats like you, learn some handy cooking techniques and how to prepare a tasty, satisfying, plant-based meal every time. Learn how to prepare the best caipirinha you will probably taste during your stay. And, at the end, even get a free ebook with the recipes to take home and replicate for your friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Rio de Janeiro are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Búzios
- Things to do in Paraty
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Porto Seguro
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina