Top Rio de Janeiro Mountain Bike Tours
31 results | All Rio de Janeiro Tours
* A traveler said: "This bike tour was a very enjoyable day out, our guide was very pleasent, helpful and informative, I would recommend this tour to see lots of the city."
* A traveler said: "Short and Sweet. It was a short tour but worth a visit especially view from Chinese rock. I was able to see entire Rio from that view."
* A traveler said: "Awesome!! I can't explain in words how Great Obie was... he was very informative, patient and Kind! We felt more than safe while touring with Obie... we got a chance to meet His Beautiful Mother and Sister! Not only did I find a tour Guide i found a new Brother ✊🏽 Much Love Obie from my wife and I... Keep doing what you're doing im proud of you."
* A traveler said: "The tourist guide is friendly and passionate about the Rio de Janeiro history, I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Loved that we were able to see the local spots in Lapa with a local so we felt safe and it was so nice getting to meet other travelers! Great communication through what’s app. Made our last night in Rio memorable! Thanks Arthur!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Flavio did a great job. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Plus appreciated his concern about our comfort. He had an excellent driver. Great excursion and highly recommend them!"
* A traveler said: "The historical background shared by Carlos was great…. And it was really interesting to meet that side of Rio de Janeiro…"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on this tour! We were picked up right from the hotel and taken to Christ the Redeemer. Patricia was so accommodating and took us to a local artist to buy some paintings. After we left we had lunch at a really awesome local restaurant. She helped us order our food. Then we went to the famous stairs and sugar loaf mountain. We were also taken by these painted murals that were painted by Kobra. The entire time we were given great information about the sites. I would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Newton made the tour very fun and informative. All in all a great in-a-nutshell tour for Rio."
* A traveler said: "It's a fun day out to favela with Alberto, he knows most of the people there, shared with us lots of history & story, brought us to all odds & ends, showed us where to buy the good local snack such as coxinha & açai ice-cream, best lookout & postcard shots and many more. Highly recommended tour when you are in Rio."
* A traveler said: "Sergio was an excellent guide. He did a great job of helping us understand Rio and the culture as well as guiding us at Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf! An outstanding experience!"
* A traveler said: "This is a chance to experience the beach, favella, and hike to wonderful views. Fantastic experience. The bike ride is either a 7 minute thrill or nerve racking madness. Now you know."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the bikes are in good condition, the people who work there are super friendly and the places you visit are amazing. I would definitely take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and get some exercise. The tour is run by 2 local chaps who were relaxed and friendly and made us feel very welcome, and we're more than happy to take photos of the 2 of us...even when cycling! Definitely do this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "It rained cats and dogs but my guide Ualdir made the tour unforgettable! What a great idea to discover the neighborhood of Urca with the eScooter. And the hiking trail is amazing! Don‘t miss it! Should be a must on your Rio agenda."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)
- Itaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)
- Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)
- Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)
- Cervejaria Bohemia (Bohemia Brewery)
- Sao Bento Monastery (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)
- Sao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)
- Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)
- Prainha Beach
- Mirante Dona Marta
- Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)
- Rio de Janeiro Museum of Modern Art (Museu de Arte Moderna)
- Chacara do Ceu Museum
- Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)
- Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)
- Sao Joao Fort (Fortaleza de Sao Joao)
- Samba City (Cidade do Samba)
- Lage Park (Parque Lage)
- Praca Quinze de Novembro
- National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Patagonia