Niteroi Tours and Activities
Nicknamed “The Smile City,” Niteroi is home to nearly 500,000 people and just a ferry ride away from the hustle and bustle of Rio. And while the soon-to-be-home of the summer Olympics definitely has a draw, travelers agree the charm of Niteroi sends plenty of visitors across the waters to its much more scenic shores.
In addition to exploring some of the country’s most secluded (and beautiful) beaches, travelers can wander the halls of Nitero’s Museum of Contemporary Art or take in a show at Teatro Popular. Some of the best city views can be found at Parque da Cidade, and catching sunset from this high up neighborhood is a must for couples in love. History buffs can also get their fill on tours of several area forts, including Fortaleza de Santa Cruz and Barao do Rio Branco.
Tours and Activities to Experience Niteroi
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Lake District