Far less crowded than Rio hot spots such as Copacabana or Ipanema, the art deco Flamengo neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro’s Zona Sul offers a comfortable downtown alternative to the more trendy beaches and resorts. While there, visit Flamengo Park, a grassy section of reclaimed shoreline that faces Guanabara Bay.
Tours and tickets to Experience Flamengo
Should I book Flamengo tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Flamengo 2021?
What's the best way to experience Flamengo?
- Rio From the Sea: Guanabara Bay Cruise with Optional Barbecue Lunch
- Bike Tour - Sugar Loaf, Downtown and Olympic Boulevard
Things to do near Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Lake District