Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras) Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Travelers typically find their way to this scenic winding road tucked amid the hills outside Rio en route to the towering statue of Christ. But locals say this 3-mile path through epic landscapes, waterfalls and thick forests is a destination all its own. Visitors have free rein on weekends, when cars and other motorized vehicles aren’t allowed on Estrada das Paineiras. It’s the perfect time to hike, bike or run here. Travelers should be sure to stop at some of the stunning overlooks that offer up incredible views of the surrounding countryside and the Rio skyline.
Estrada das Paineiras is located in Corcovado on the way to Rio’s Christ monument. The path starts just below the van departure point.
Address: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)
No results found!
Things to do near Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Búzios
- Things to do in Paraty
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Curitiba
- Things to do in Balneario Camboriu
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Porto Seguro
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina