Since its opening in 2016, the AquaRio Aquarium has been South America’s largest aquarium. Spread over five floors and featuring 28 tanks, the aquarium is home to some 8,000 fish and marine creatures, with more than 350 different species represented.
Tours and tickets to Experience AquaRio Aquarium
Should I book AquaRio Aquarium tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit AquaRio Aquarium 2021?
What's the best way to experience AquaRio Aquarium?
- AquaRio Aquarium Guided Tour, Admission & Transfer
- Inside Rio Photography Walking Tour
- Unmissable! Visit 5 sights in Rio de Janeiro
- Full-Day Custom Private Tour of Rio
Things to do near Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Belo Horizonte
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Chile
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Lake District