Ring of Kerry Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about our trip and it’s hard to pick out a favourite thing. Ted was such a great guide. He had so much knowledge about his county and shared lots of lovely stories with us. He was so flexible and allowed us to stop whenever we wished. Waterville for ice cream and Sneem for pints of Guinness. Happy days. Thanks so much Ted for a wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Our Ring of Kerry tour was wonderful. Our driver Peter was the best tour guide we have ever had! He is amazing with his knowledge of the area plus so much more. Anyone who gets him as their guide is very fortunate. He is a treasure. THANK YOU PETER. |Nancy Kelly.....party of four."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Our driver, William, was so knowledgeable and helped make the trip very enjoyable. Some of our stops were popular areas and listed on many tour itineraries, and some were complete surprises. If you are visiting Ireland and want to tour the Ring of Kerry, this is the best way to go."
* A traveler said: "Well worth it. Loved being able to plan the trip along with the driver. Peter took us on a great tour of the area and his knowledge was the best. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "prompt friendly service , the transfer was awaiting us on landing and was early for our return to the Airport"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands