Top Riga Outdoor Activities
155 results | All Riga Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a good overview of and intro to Riga Old Town and Art Nouveau area. The guide was well prepared and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The driver and guide, Gints, was extremely helpful. The tour was great, and the perfect length of time. I would happily use this company again or recommend to others. They offer a wide range of tours, bike hire, Segway and even accommodation."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for our first day in Riga and we were so glad we did. Liga our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We tried so much food and left feeling very full! The soup was a particular favourite. Liga also gave us recommendations for other restaurants and bars in Riga which was really helpful and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Driver was awaiting me transfer was swift and the English speaking driver was very knowledgeable giving good tips for attractions in the city"
* A traveler said: "Impecable service, highly recommended! My plane was almost one hour late, but the driver was there, with a smile on his face..."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable. For almost two hours we got lots of information, stories and fun facts not only about the art nouveau-district, but also about the history of Riga, monuments and different traditions in Latvia. The Art Nouveau-district is a must-see when visiting Riga and I can highly recommend this walking-tour."
* A traveler said: "Rainy Sunday a few weeks ago, very knowledgeable and answered bunch of questions and had good referrals."
* A traveler said: "Guna was an amazing guide. We tasted a lot more than expected and she explained everything very well."
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived punctually. He was professional and very polite and helpful. He was responsive and sensitive to our needs and requests. I highly recommend the use of your services for punctuality, reliability and courtesy. It takes a lot out of the stress of traveling when you have services you can count on."
* A traveler said: "This tour was spectacular. My sister and I learned so much about Riga's and Latvia's history from a Riga native. She also shared a lot of her own experiences and perspectives, which I found to be enlightening and rewarding. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I had private transportation to castles in Sigulda and Turaida, Latvia. The driver, Raivis Apinis, was very courteous, provided safe transportation and offered additional insights into Latvian history and background on sites as we traveled."
* A traveler said: "Everyone from a experienced shooter to someone who never shot a gun will have a good time Location of range is great"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable photographer, friendly and welcoming, talkative and kind showing us around new places"
* A traveler said: "I bought the 1 hour Virtual Reality ticket as I was really curious how good could it be? And Holly Molly it was so much fun! The guys said we had to try something in an ocean and we saw this gigantic whale, it was so massive, I took of the headset it was not there, put back the headset and OMG it was back and so big. It's not real but the feeling of it being real is breath taking. Then we cut fruits ninja style, and other games. And then they connected us in a multiplayer CS:GO. IT WAS SO COOL, so much fun. Now I know how to reload any pistol or assault rifle. It's all about reloading fast when you can't shoot, lol. You all need to get a ticket, that just paid for me. My friends bought their own ticket on the spot. Conclusion: The VR thing is real."
* A traveler said: "booking was on time. The room is so cool and super elaborate. It is very very high quality and we were impressed. Loved everything about it. Only negative things is the clues did not make a ton of sense with the bank theme, was was still fun and the staff spoke broken English which made some of the clues tough to understand. Overall glad we did it and would definitely recommend it and do it again if we are back in Riga!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. The dogs are so friendly and happy, the experience was loads of fun even though there was no snow unfortunately. Went for a forest walk also, where we were taken up a watchtower with a breathtaking view.l Would definitely recommend - it is an experience not to be missed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Best of Riga Walking Tour - Highlights and Hidden Gems
- Private day trip to Rundale Palace, Hill of Crosses &more with Premium class van
- Delicious Food Tasting Adventure in Riga Central Market
- Private Arrival Transfer from Riga RIX Airport to Riga City
- English Speaking Private Arrival Transfer from Riga Airport
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia