Top Riga Half-day Tours
51 results | All Riga Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver and guide, Gints, was extremely helpful. The tour was great, and the perfect length of time. I would happily use this company again or recommend to others. They offer a wide range of tours, bike hire, Segway and even accommodation."
* A traveler said: "It was a good overview of and intro to Riga Old Town and Art Nouveau area. The guide was well prepared and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for our first day in Riga and we were so glad we did. Liga our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We tried so much food and left feeling very full! The soup was a particular favourite. Liga also gave us recommendations for other restaurants and bars in Riga which was really helpful and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "I loved everything, from prompt pick up and great drive to visit all three palaces in Latvia region. The driver was great and outstanding. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable. For almost two hours we got lots of information, stories and fun facts not only about the art nouveau-district, but also about the history of Riga, monuments and different traditions in Latvia. The Art Nouveau-district is a must-see when visiting Riga and I can highly recommend this walking-tour."
* A traveler said: "Rainy Sunday a few weeks ago, very knowledgeable and answered bunch of questions and had good referrals."
* A traveler said: "Impecable service, highly recommended! My plane was almost one hour late, but the driver was there, with a smile on his face..."
* A traveler said: "Driver was awaiting me transfer was swift and the English speaking driver was very knowledgeable giving good tips for attractions in the city"
* A traveler said: "Guna was an amazing guide. We tasted a lot more than expected and she explained everything very well."
* A traveler said: "This tour was spectacular. My sister and I learned so much about Riga's and Latvia's history from a Riga native. She also shared a lot of her own experiences and perspectives, which I found to be enlightening and rewarding. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived punctually. He was professional and very polite and helpful. He was responsive and sensitive to our needs and requests. I highly recommend the use of your services for punctuality, reliability and courtesy. It takes a lot out of the stress of traveling when you have services you can count on."
* A traveler said: "Wonderfully balanced tour. Enjoyed time on our own as it town is wonderful with everything so close and easy."
* A traveler said: "I had private transportation to castles in Sigulda and Turaida, Latvia. The driver, Raivis Apinis, was very courteous, provided safe transportation and offered additional insights into Latvian history and background on sites as we traveled."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Carlos, was efficient, friendly and flexible. He answered our questions fully and we understand Riga and Latvia better as a result. Bauska Castle was under renovation but Rundale Palace was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Amazing that 30% of all houses in the city centre are in Art Nouveau style (Jugendstill). It was a very interesting walk with Liga Vanaga, the most informed guide you can imagine! Worth the journey."
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! Valdis is an attentive guide who will introduce you to the history and individual attractions of the park. Absolutely recommendable!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private day trip to Rundale Palace, Hill of Crosses &more with Premium class van
- Delicious Food Tasting Adventure in Riga Central Market
- Full-Day Private Trip to Latvia Palaces and Medieval Castle from Riga
- Half-Day Private Trip to Sigulda and Turaida from Riga
- Half-Day Private Trip to Rundale Palace and Bauska castle
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia