Top Richmond City Tours
3 Richmond City Tours | All Richmond Tours
RVATukTuk provides private tours on open-aired tuk tuks. These are fun and unique electric vehicles. We are Virginia Green Travel certified and a woman-owned business.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Discover Richmond’s food, history, and culture on this guided walking tour through the city’s recently established Arts District. Try food tastings from a variety of local restaurants and cafes. Visit establishments such as Lift Coffee Shop and Cafe, Tarrant's Cafe, Lucca Enoteca, Mama J's, J KOGI, the Cultured Swine, and Pop's Market on Grace. Along the way, sample coal-fired pizzas, Korean street eats, Southern soul food, and more.
Explore the great restaurants of the Arts District Learn about the history of Richmond's most diverse neighborhood Meet the chefs and owners behind these establishments
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best City Tours in Richmond?
The best City Tours in Richmond according to Viator travelers are:
- RVATukTuk Sightseeing Tour of Richmond
- Arts District Food Tour in Richmond
- Richmond: Arts District 3 Hours Guided Walking Food Tour
What tours in Richmond are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Richmond are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Richmond
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Jersey City
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in North Carolina