* A traveler said: "Great day! The stops were beautiful and well timed. The food was delicious, thank you Edlira! All staff were helpful and really friendly! Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "Nice and chill afternoon boat tour. Great swimming spots. Just don’t expect that you will go very far with the boat. All the spots are close to the departure point. The boat has a shower, toilet and bar."
* A traveler said: "Simply the best What a time we had Something for everybody and no queues Thank you water park you made our day!!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of our vacation. We recommend you do this at the end of your stay as it very relaxing. The service on board was amazing and an overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience for us. We had a lot of swimming, snorkeling, interesting conversations and a great laugh. Our skippers, Adonis and Dina, were great. They answered every question we had and engaged in conversations regarding different topics. We definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "The boat ride took around an hour each way as promised - and it was an exhilarating high-speed trip. Lindos is nice - it's hard to recommend going up to the Lindos Acropolis in the heat of the Rhodes summer though as there's little to see in the ruin itself - probably better to enjoy the water of the bay or wander round the town. Do not be late for the return journey - they do not wait! Tip - grab a seat in the front of the boat to escape the roar of the engines, unless that's a plus factor!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I travelled with our two granddaughters, 14 and 16, to Rhodes by cruise ship. Our Rhodes tour guide Michael and another gentleman, I believe the owner met us promptly on the dock to start our tour. They seemed genuinely glad to see us. The 5-hour tour of the island was spectacular. Michael knew the best places to go and was very knowledgeable. We were able to structure the tour to our liking so the girls were able to swim at Anthony Quinn Bay. We stopped at a lovely restaurant on another bay that Michael suggested and we had a wonderful meal and another swim. Thank you Michael and Rhodes Tours for an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "We booked this trip as a private family booking, 2 adults and 3 children (16, 14 and 9 years old). The boat is amazing...perfect for our family group of 5, but could easily and comfortably manage up to 12 people. There is plenty of areas to sunbathe or sit and have a drink. The crew (2 people) were great....made sure we moored up in great locations for snorkeling and ensured that we had enough to eat and drink throughout the trip. It is amazing when you get a captain who knows his boat setting out the sails and speeding through the sea. We had an amazing day. Was definitely worth the money. If we visit Rhodes again, we will definitely book another trip with the Nikolaos Sailing Yacht."
* A traveler said: "Incredible stops and wealth of information during our tour! We loved every minute!! Professional and punctual! Highly recommend!! We did a private day tour when we were in Rhodes off our celebrity Apex ship. It was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Good service, takes you from point A to B in time. My only tips would be to bring bathing suite and towels since asides from visiting the Acropolis, you still have plenty of time to go to the beach. Also bring good shoes."
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
* A traveler said: "A must do! A trip to Chalki is the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Rhodes town(s) for idyllic Mediterranean scenes and relaxation. I wish there was a way to have 2 more hours on the island as I'd like to have visited a 2nd beach, but I guess it's an excuse to go back!"
* A traveler said: "Symi is a beautiful island to visit, amazing scenery, great food including the local Shrimp. Trip is really easy and relaxing, George from Half Price Tours contacted us to explain where we collect our tickets and provided us with lots of details in advance which was great help. Boat trip is about 1.15 hours and well worth it, recommend getting a boat taxi to Pedi and St Nicolas too."
* A traveler said: "We spent 3 1/2 hours walking through Rhodes' Old Town with our guide, Sambeka. She was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide. We learned a great deal from her about Rhodes' history, which is fascinating and learned about most of the important sites in the city.. We did this tour on our first full day in Rhodes, which I definitely would recommend because we could better appreciate everything else we did during our stay after learning so much about the city on our tour. I would highly recommend it to others visiting Rhodes for the first time. We thought it was well worth the price we paid for it and a much better value than the tour we had in Athens before coming to Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my husbands birthday present while we were on holiday, he absolutely loved it, said the guide was great, the scenery fantastic and it was the best experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "Well organised from start to finish. Hotel pick-up and drop off were included in the price which made things really easy. Communication with the local tour operator was great and questions answered promptly. The visit to the monastery was great as well as anchoring in St George Bay to allow swimming. Symi is beautiful and you can easily fill the 3 hours or so with things to do. Food and drink are very reasonable on the island but recommend taking drinks and snacks for the boat crossing (90 mins each way) Good views of Rhodes leaving and entering the harbour. It’s a full day out and could be tiring in the heat but great value for money and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "All fun and relaxing and half day is a perfect length. All in all absolutely value for money. Nice staff."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kritinia Castle
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Tsambika Beach
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Mandraki Harbour
- Ancient Kamiros
- Symi Island
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Afandou Beach
- Bee Museum
- Filerimos Hill
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Aquarium of Rhodes
- Throne of Helios
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Profitis Ilias
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- St. Paul's Bay
- Medieval City of Rhodes
- Acropolis of Rhodes
- Street of the Knights (Odos Ippoton)
- Acropolis of Lindos
- Valley of the Butterflies (Petaloudes)
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia