Top Rhodes Water Parks
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Rhodes Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy a fun-filled family day out at the Faliraki Water Park in Rhodes, one of the biggest water parks in Europe. Your full-day admission ticket includes round-trip transfers from Rhodes Town and access to all the park’s attractions, including extreme water slides, wave pools, Jacuzzis, and a lazy river.
Sailing is the best way to elevate and enrich your vacation days in Rhodes. The sail yacht "THETIS I'' and its experienced skippers will ensure the cruise is an experience to remember indeed!!!
Set sail on the Romantika, a classic 72-foot (22 meters) yacht. This full-day cruise includes stops in three scenic bays surrounding Rhodes. Visit Kallithea Springs, an ancient therapy spa; the Caves of Traganou at Afantou Beach, where you can snorkel inside the rock formations; and Anthony Quinn Bay, an old pirate shelter teeming with marine life. A Mediterranean-style buffet lunch with beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks is included.
The only high speed boat operating the Rhodes-Lindos route: With a late departure (11:00) and a one hour journey time, this brand new boat offers an exhilarating journey and then almost FOUR hours freedom to explore the village of Lindos and its secrets.
Set sail on the clear blue waters of Aegean on a small-group boat tour of Rhodes. Cruise along the scenic eastern and southern shores, stopping to swim and snorkel on some of the island’s most beautiful beaches. Enjoy free time to explore traditional Lindos village and, if you like, head to the top of the Acropolis of Lindos for ancient history and spectacular coastal views.
Set sail on a scenic late afternoon cruise from Mandraki port and experience Rhodes from the water at dusk. Take a final swim of the day while anchored at Kallithea Springs, then watch the setting sun and see the stars come out. This romantic, budget-friendly outing includes live music, a buffet dinner with Greek specialties cooked on board, and a refreshing drink, including cold beer, white wine, or rosé.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Parks in Rhodes?
The best Water Parks in Rhodes according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Parks in Rhodes are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rhodes experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Water Parks in Rhodes are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rhodes may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros) Tours & Tickets
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Ancient Kamiros Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Waterpark Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Throne of Helios Tours & Tickets
- Tsambika Beach Tours & Tickets
- Anthony Quinn Bay Tours & Tickets
- Filerimos Hill Tours & Tickets
- Mandraki Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Kritinia Castle Tours & Tickets
- Rhodes Wine Country Tours & Tickets
- Afandou Beach Tours & Tickets
- Profitis Ilias Tours & Tickets
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges) Tours & Tickets
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum Tours & Tickets
- Symi Island Tours & Tickets
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Bee Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia