Top Rhodes Outdoor Activities
97 results | All Rhodes Tours
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my husbands birthday present while we were on holiday, he absolutely loved it, said the guide was great, the scenery fantastic and it was the best experience."
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect mix of historical information/sites and free time! Our driver was knowledgeable and shared his knowledge without lecturing. And, the beach he found for our free time was absolutely perfect!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience for us. We had a lot of swimming, snorkeling, interesting conversations and a great laugh. Our skippers, Adonis and Dina, were great. They answered every question we had and engaged in conversations regarding different topics. We definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "Well organised from start to finish. Hotel pick-up and drop off were included in the price which made things really easy. Communication with the local tour operator was great and questions answered promptly. The visit to the monastery was great as well as anchoring in St George Bay to allow swimming. Symi is beautiful and you can easily fill the 3 hours or so with things to do. Food and drink are very reasonable on the island but recommend taking drinks and snacks for the boat crossing (90 mins each way) Good views of Rhodes leaving and entering the harbour. It’s a full day out and could be tiring in the heat but great value for money and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very friendly and gave a history of the sights and island. Picked up on time. It waslots of fun and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful relaxing day trip with everything taken care of. The sights were beautiful, the boat ride smooth. We stopped at 3 different spots to swim or snorkel (they have snorkels for you to use). The lunch was fantastic and the wine kept coming all day. Plus beer or water if you chose. I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "The Kayaking tour was so nice! It was organized really well. They thought about everything: water, hats and a nice lunch. The instructors were very kind and interested. They also made a lot of pictures, also from snorkling under water. I really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of our vacation. We recommend you do this at the end of your stay as it very relaxing. The service on board was amazing and an overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of 3 famous spots. Bus came on time. Katerina, the experienced tour guide was very good and provided useful and clear information. Vaggelis, the driver drove prudently. Had the opportunity to meet Manos, the tour owner who was pleasant, attentive and went out of his way to assist guests."
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun with a great and accommodating crew. We didn’t catch any edible fish but it was still a great experience. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "Symi is a beautiful island to visit, amazing scenery, great food including the local Shrimp. Trip is really easy and relaxing, George from Half Price Tours contacted us to explain where we collect our tickets and provided us with lots of details in advance which was great help. Boat trip is about 1.15 hours and well worth it, recommend getting a boat taxi to Pedi and St Nicolas too."
* A traveler said: "We had such a nice time! The instructors were excellent at explaining, and made it a very fun trip for all! We would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kritinia Castle
- Tsambika Beach
- Afandou Beach
- Symi Island
- Filerimos Hill
- Mandraki Harbour
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Ancient Kamiros
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Throne of Helios
- Profitis Ilias
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Bee Museum
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia