Top Rhodes Dinner Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Rhodes Tours
Sort by: Featured
Set sail on the clear blue waters of Aegean on a small-group boat tour of Rhodes. Cruise along the scenic eastern and southern shores, stopping to swim and snorkel on some of the island’s most beautiful beaches. Enjoy free time to explore traditional Lindos village and, if you like, head to the top of the Acropolis of Lindos for ancient history and spectacular coastal views.
Enjoy a fun-filled family day out at the Faliraki Water Park in Rhodes, one of the biggest water parks in Europe. Your full-day admission ticket includes round-trip transfers from Rhodes Town and access to all the park’s attractions, including extreme water slides, wave pools, Jacuzzis, and a lazy river.
Kayak along Rhodes’ east coast in safety, and without having to organize any equipment or instructors, on this tour. Settle into your kayak at Kathara Beach, get tuition, and paddle by emerald-water coves, beaches, and rock formations. Soak in the scenery, cross Anthony Quinn Bay, refuel with a beach picnic lunch, and stop to swim and snorkel. Hotel pickup and drop-off from various resorts makes everything extra-easy.
Sailing is the best way to elevate and enrich your vacation days in Rhodes. The sail yacht "THETIS I'' and its experienced skippers will ensure the cruise is an experience to remember indeed!!!
Set sail on a scenic late afternoon cruise from Mandraki port and experience Rhodes from the water at dusk. Take a final swim of the day while anchored at Kallithea Springs, then watch the setting sun and see the stars come out. This romantic, budget-friendly outing includes live music, a buffet dinner with Greek specialties cooked on board, and a refreshing drink, including cold beer, white wine, or rosé.
Hop on a fast boat to Symi Island so you can spend more time exploring and less time traveling there. This fast boat only takes one hour from Rhodes, which is much faster than the alternatives. Spend three hours on Symi at your leisure, enjoying the views and wandering among the old streets. On the return journey you’ll stop for a swim at St. George’s Bay.
The only high speed boat operating the Rhodes-Lindos route: With a late departure (11:00) and a one hour journey time, this brand new boat offers an exhilarating journey and then almost FOUR hours freedom to explore the village of Lindos and its secrets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Rhodes?
The best Dinner Cruises in Rhodes according to Viator travelers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Rhodes are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rhodes experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner Cruises in Rhodes are good for avoiding crowds?
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Jet Boating
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Aquarium of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Anthony Quinn Bay Tours & Tickets
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Bee Museum Tours & Tickets
- Tsambika Beach Tours & Tickets
- Profitis Ilias Tours & Tickets
- Afandou Beach Tours & Tickets
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Waterpark Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Ancient Kamiros Tours & Tickets
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum Tours & Tickets
- Kritinia Castle Tours & Tickets
- Rhodes Wine Country Tours & Tickets
- Throne of Helios Tours & Tickets
- Mandraki Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Symi Island Tours & Tickets
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges) Tours & Tickets
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros) Tours & Tickets
- Filerimos Hill Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia