Top Rhodes Art & Culture
64 results | All Rhodes Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience for us. We had a lot of swimming, snorkeling, interesting conversations and a great laugh. Our skippers, Adonis and Dina, were great. They answered every question we had and engaged in conversations regarding different topics. We definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of our vacation. We recommend you do this at the end of your stay as it very relaxing. The service on board was amazing and an overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful relaxing day trip with everything taken care of. The sights were beautiful, the boat ride smooth. We stopped at 3 different spots to swim or snorkel (they have snorkels for you to use). The lunch was fantastic and the wine kept coming all day. Plus beer or water if you chose. I highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was knowledgeable and pleasant. Always on time. Answered all our questions. Very glad we used this company to explore Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very friendly and gave a history of the sights and island. Picked up on time. It waslots of fun and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The Kayaking tour was so nice! It was organized really well. They thought about everything: water, hats and a nice lunch. The instructors were very kind and interested. They also made a lot of pictures, also from snorkling under water. I really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Definite 5 stars for Manos and his wonderful tour. Manos was a great guide for our complicated family of 6 with 2 mobility-impaired seniors. He was fun and flexible in making the perfect tour for us. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised from start to finish. Hotel pick-up and drop off were included in the price which made things really easy. Communication with the local tour operator was great and questions answered promptly. The visit to the monastery was great as well as anchoring in St George Bay to allow swimming. Symi is beautiful and you can easily fill the 3 hours or so with things to do. Food and drink are very reasonable on the island but recommend taking drinks and snacks for the boat crossing (90 mins each way) Good views of Rhodes leaving and entering the harbour. It’s a full day out and could be tiring in the heat but great value for money and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of 3 famous spots. Bus came on time. Katerina, the experienced tour guide was very good and provided useful and clear information. Vaggelis, the driver drove prudently. Had the opportunity to meet Manos, the tour owner who was pleasant, attentive and went out of his way to assist guests."
* A traveler said: "We spent 3 1/2 hours walking through Rhodes' Old Town with our guide, Sambeka. She was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide. We learned a great deal from her about Rhodes' history, which is fascinating and learned about most of the important sites in the city.. We did this tour on our first full day in Rhodes, which I definitely would recommend because we could better appreciate everything else we did during our stay after learning so much about the city on our tour. I would highly recommend it to others visiting Rhodes for the first time. We thought it was well worth the price we paid for it and a much better value than the tour we had in Athens before coming to Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I travelled with our two granddaughters, 14 and 16, to Rhodes by cruise ship. Our Rhodes tour guide Michael and another gentleman, I believe the owner met us promptly on the dock to start our tour. They seemed genuinely glad to see us. The 5-hour tour of the island was spectacular. Michael knew the best places to go and was very knowledgeable. We were able to structure the tour to our liking so the girls were able to swim at Anthony Quinn Bay. We stopped at a lovely restaurant on another bay that Michael suggested and we had a wonderful meal and another swim. Thank you Michael and Rhodes Tours for an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide (Isabella). Stopped at all the best points for photos and info. Full 2 hours touring around, envious looks from other tourists as we sped around and up hills with ease. Absolutely the best way to get around."
* A traveler said: "We loved the fact that you go to many different places but are not rushed. Our guide Maria was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. We also enjoyed the lunch stop which cost us 14€ each and included wine and water. I particularly enjoyed seeing Kamiros the ancient city."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Segway tour around the city of Rhodes. We have done many Segway tours it's the way to see the city and highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent. Our tour guide Mike was a Rhodes local and was a great source of information and highlights on our day tour. We saw all the sites we wanted. Could not be happier with this tour. No hesitation in recommending it to others."
* A traveler said: "Incredible stops and wealth of information during our tour! We loved every minute!! Professional and punctual! Highly recommend!! We did a private day tour when we were in Rhodes off our celebrity Apex ship. It was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is funny and make us laugh all the time. We really have a wonderful time during the tour. Highly recommended. ."
* A traveler said: "Great guide - tremendous local knowledge and fantastic English. Went during offseason so not much happening at the village but there were no crowds and the acropolis was fascinating."
* A traveler said: "This was really an amazing day! Mike was professional, kind, informative, and attentive to details. There could not be a better way to experience Rhodes, and this tour is highly recommended. Thanks for taking such great care of us Mike and showing us your lovely island."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia