Hemmed in by a crescent of jagged rocks, golden sands, and crystalline waters, Tsambika Beach is one of Rhodes’ most beautiful beaches. A popular stop for boat cruises around the island, the beach is well-served by beach bars and food huts, but with no town nearby, the focus is firmly on the sun, sea, and sand.
Tsambika takes its name from the Monastery of the Virgin of Tsambika, perched on a 3,280-foot-tall (1,000 m) rock at the north end of the beach. The steep climb to the top, via 297 stone steps, affords spectacular views over Tsambika Bay. The south end of the beach is a designated nudist section.
Visit Tsambika Beach on a day cruise exploring Rhodes' east coast beach spots and scenery. To really leave your worries behind, consider choosing a tour that includes buffet lunch and round trip transportation, or a stop at Kalithea Spa.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Tsambika Beach?
- BEST OF LINDOS & RHODES - PRIVATE TOUR - SHORE EXCURSION - HALF DAY - 4 People
- PRIVATE TOUR FOR SENIORS IN RHODES - NO EXTENSIVE WALKING - Up to 4 People
- Rhodes Boat Tour with Lindos
- Private Tour: Best of Rhodes in one day (Full Island Tour)
Things to do near Rhodes
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Fethiye
- Things to do in Muğla
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kemer
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia