Top Reykjavik Zoo Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 Reykjavik Zoo Tickets & Passes | All Reykjavik Tours
Sightseeing, especially in a pricey country such as Iceland, can get expensive. Entrance fees to attractions can quickly add up. Take the sting out of your visit to Reykjavík with the City Card: for 48 hours you'll enjoy free admission to top attractions, as well as other perks such as free transportation and discounts at restaurants.
- Skogar Museum
- Silfra Fissure
- Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)
- Thingvellir National Park
- Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)
- Volcano House
- Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)
- National Museum of Iceland
- Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)
- Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)
- Saga Museum
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Skaftafell National Park
- The Pearl (Perlan)
- Vatnajokull National Park
- Thrihnukagigur Volcano