Top Reykjavik Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Reykjavik Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Secure your ticket in advance and explore the Whales of Iceland Exhibition at your own pace. Walk past 23 man-made, life-size models of the various whale species in Iceland, and use the interactive stations to watch videos and learn about the different species. This family-friendly experience is centrally located in Reykjavik.
* A traveler said: "We waited for the guided tour with Claire and she was amazing. Very informative and also concerning. Stayed for the feature movie which was also very informative and concerning. I highly recommend a visit to this exhibit."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Reykjavik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Reykjavik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Sun Voyager (Solfar)
- Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)
- Saga Museum
- Imagine Peace Tower
- Faxaflói Bay
- Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)
- Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)
- Skogar Museum
- Silfra Fissure
- Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Skaftafell National Park
- Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)
- Fimmvörðuháls Volcano
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir