Top Reykjavik Climbing
2 Reykjavik Climbing | All Reykjavik Tours
Unleash your inner adventurer and see Iceland’s underground volcanic formations on a Raufarhólshellir lava tunnel caving tour. One of the country’s longest lava ‘tubes,’ the ancient tunnel is filled with lava columns, wintertime icicles, and ice formations. Your hike takes you the length of the tunnel to view the lava falls and other natural monuments at the end.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Tackle Iceland’s rugged landscape on this all-day guided glacier hike and ice-climbing experience in Skaftafell National Park. At the Falljökull glacier, learn how to use the climbing equipment before heading out onto the ice, making your way up the icefall. This small-group tour allows for plenty of time to practice your ice-climbing skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Reykjavik are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Reykjavik are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Reykjavik may have limited interaction with crowds:
- The Lava Tunnel - Lava Falls Adventure Tour
- 7-Hour Glacier Hike and Ice Climbing Experience in Skaftafell National Park
- Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)
- Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)
- Viking World
- Skogar Museum
- Videy Island
- Reykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús
- Whales of Iceland
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)
- Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjanes Peninsula
- Silfra Fissure
- Fimmvörðuháls Volcano
- Thingvellir National Park
- Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)
- The Pearl (Perlan)