Hafnarfjörður is located on the Reykjanes peninsula about six miles (10 km) south of Reykjavik and can be reached by bus year-round.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Hafnarfjordur?
What else should I know about attractions in Reykjavik?
- The Pearl (Perlan)
- National Museum of Iceland
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)
- Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)
- Hofdi House
- Reykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús
- Volcano House
- Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)
- Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal
- Thrihnukagigur Volcano
- Saga Museum