Top Red Sea Whale Watching
221 results | All Red Sea Tours
* A traveler said: "Great value trip, some really good snorkelling sites. Dolphins swimming is weather permitting but to be expected in February. Food is excellent and the crew are very accommodating and good fun. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "The trip was super cool, the meal tasty. We soo dolphins, later we snorkel on two diferent spots also. We get also nice video. The team was very profesional. Thx for great memories."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip at a great price. I have no complaints. The snorkelling was fantastic, the water is crystal clear and there is marine life everywhere."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and all the staff were super friendly helpful And know just where to go to get the whale It was aa awesome experience for my partner and I Would do it again in a heartbeat And was able to get a few good shots of the whale breaches Thanks again"
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every moment of this trip. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was clean and we enjoyed the cool breeze under shade at the top of the boat. We were lucky to see the dolphins and the snorkeling place was unbelievable. All the staff was fantastic. Lunch was good."
* A traveler said: "This was one of my most memorable experiences ever! I’m not much of a strong swimmer but I enjoy snorkelling; the guide, Mo Salah, was wonderful, ensuring I had a safe, enjoyable trip, both snorkelling activities were fantastic, and we were fortunate enough to see a school of dolphins too, so the day could not have been any better! Transfers to and from the boat was timely, in clean mini buses with excellent drivers. Lunch was excellent, fresh drinking water, coffee and soft beverages available throughout the day! It was everything we’d hoped for and more. Thank you for this amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks ahmed for the great time and care... enjoyed the day and the 4 snorkeling spots with nice photos and will repeat for sure .."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend the experience. We chased the dolphins for a few minutes and we were able to see a mother and his child for a few seconds. It was very windy so the chances were low. Then we did snorkel in dolphin house, which was beautiful. Then snorkel in another spot wich was also very beautiful, we saw a couple of rayas. The food was low quality but varied and enough in quantity. We did also a stop for fishing. The water sports were like 1 minute in total but very fun. The crew was great. We didn't receive the massage and there weren't fresh juices, but still totally worth the price. The crew"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! The boat was nice and new, lunch was great and the photos and video of us chasing the dophins under water were also beautiful (although a bit pricey). Crew was also very nice. We also had a chance to do some water sports (included in the price) and snorkeling. The only thing I would change would be having longer break between dive 1 and dive 2, because in March the sea was still a bit cold and we didnt have time to warm up enough between these two dives. But overall great experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Camel Rides
- Dolphin Watching
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- Sightseeing Tours
- Whale Watching
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands