Top Ras Al Khaimah Outdoor Activities
44 results | All Ras Al Khaimah Tours
* A traveler said: "A great experience and just about the right amount of time for each activity, it wasn’t easy to pin down the time we would be picked up on the day of the booking, the local tour operator Gulf Tours were really helpful less so Viator."
* A traveler said: "I have been on one of these a few years ago but this one was much better very good value for money and a great way to spend a afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with an amazing 1 1/2 hr camel ride in the desert at sunset. This was followed by fab entertainment and food. Thoroughly enjoyed and would thoroughly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Best day of our holiday, everything was perfect. Pick up from the hotel. Jeep, camel, barbecue, entertainment etc. Really try it. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. All the crew were brilliant and very friendly. The soft drinks were free flowing and the lunch buffet very good with lots of local foods. The two snorkelling stops were excellent with giant rays and large parrot fish amongst others - well worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "It was great. One of our nicest trips. Our guide was very accommodating and super patient with me as a beginner. I can totally recommend it! Always happy and we'll be back."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir