Top Rarotonga Art & Culture
19 results | All Rarotonga Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing from start to finish. Friendly, welcoming and very professional 😁 highly recommend. Dancers energetic and entertaining, cultural tour interesting, informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Charlotte is amazing and creates such a cool experience for you. This was our highlight of our holiday and can’t recommend it enough. We did the sunrise tour and it was a great way to start the day :)) the staff helping out were also very nice and funny. 10/10, highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great snorkelling experience, excellent lunch. Awsome crew, left on time, punctual at pick up from resort."
* A traveler said: "Very good day out. All enjoyed the entertainment from the crew. Loved the coconut show on the island."
* A traveler said: "All the performers we're amazing! So energetic and fun. The cultural meaning of the show only enriches the show. The fire dancers we're so good."
* A traveler said: "Awesome Tour!!! We had an great day with Dave and Uncle Jimmy. Both are so knowledgeable and personalise the tour to meet your interests!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent insight into the history and way of living on the island both past and present. Great places to see off the main road and on to the Ara Metua. Would highly recommend this tour and Mata is a fantastic guide!"
* A traveler said: "What an experience! A must do while in Rarotonga. Karl was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and friendly. We learnt so much and saw some amazing sights going to out of the way places. Even stopping at the side of the road and having a guess the fruit, smelling and tasting sessions. So very pleased we took the tour as it also enabled us to find our own way around the Island better to.|An awesome day! The more you talk and ask questions the more you will get out of it."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time touring around Rarotonga with our driver a lovely man named Andre. He was so full of information about the history of the island and made stops for us a couple of times as well. We had lovely refreshments and dropped back at our hotel in time for an afternoon nana nap. Thanks Andre"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cook Islands Cultural Village Tour with Night Show and Buffet Dinner in Rarotonga
- Turtle and Ray Snorkel Tour (Worldclass photography included)
- Half-Day Muri Lagoon BBQ Lunch Cruise including Snorkeling
- Rarotonga Glass Bottom Lagoon Cruise
- Spectacular Over Water Night Show with Buffet Dinner at Muri Beach
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia