Otavalo Market Tours and Activities
Nestled in a valley at the foot of a volcano 57 miles (92 kilometers) north of Quito, Otavalo is a highland community of indigenous locals famous for their weaving skills and colorful textiles. The local Otavaleños who sell their wares at the daily market wear traditional clothing and have maintained their culture, way of dress, and identity.
Tours and Activities to Experience Otavalo Market
Frequently Asked Questions
- Otavalo Tour from Quito Visiting Cayambe, Indigenous Market, Small groups
- Otavalo, Cotacachi and Cuicocha Tour With Optional Hotel Pick-Up - "Small Group"
- Full-Day Tour Otavalo Market, Peguche Workshops, and Cuicocha Lagoon.
- Full Day Tour to Otavalo with Friends! (English)
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley