Top Quetzaltenango Day Trips
Saved to wishlist!
To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 Quetzaltenango Day Trips | All Quetzaltenango Tours
Check out the famous hot springs at the Zunil Volcano on this tour of Fuentes Georginas from Quetzaltenango. Relax and indulge in thermal waters that were discovered back in 1902. These communal baths offer up the perfect escape for travelers who want to unwind after epic outdoor hikes or fun-filled city explorations.
Ascend to the fiery summit of the Santa Maria volcano on a full-day trip from Quetzaltenango. Accompanied by your guide, you’ll trek to the top of Guatemala’s fourth highest volcano to enjoy spectacular views of the lush country. After a challenging hike, you’ll be rewarded with unrivalled views of the neighboring Santiaguito volcano’s crater — one of the world’s most active volcanoes — and the Guatemalan highlands. Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Day Trips in Quetzaltenango are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quetzaltenango may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Fuentes Georginas Hot Springs from Quetzaltenango
- Santa María Volcano Hike, departure from Quetzaltenango
Things to do near Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Santa Ana
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in La Libertad
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands