Top Quepos Outdoor Activities
168 results | All Quepos Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "Roy was super knowledgeable and professional . Had a blast experience nighttime jungle and seeing animals in their natural habitat. Recommend rain boots or hiking boots as it was muddy and lots of ants ! The dinner was so delicious to end the adventure"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very relaxing and somewhat of an adventure as well. We saw a lot of monkeys from up close as well as a lot of other wildlife"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was awesome great instruction great communication authentic lunch ready for the class 4 rapids lol"
* A traveler said: "Had a good time out in the mud, Nice little hike to the waterfall was also nice! Our guide was amazing, showed us his fruit cutting skills and was very clear giving instructions! It was definitely a great memory and part of our honeymoon!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun excursion. I’m solo traveling and get totally safe booking and embarking on this adventure. The guides were friendly and very good at what they do. I had so much fun. Highly recommend for all ages and group sizes!!"
* A traveler said: "Unlimited fruit and fruit juice. I fished while traveling to the snorkeling location. The steward was very friendly and engaging. An excellent trip."
* A traveler said: "We were on a cruise and booked this tour independently of the ship. We were able to get picked up at the dock and they were very accommodating. The tour had only 6 people and two very informative local guides who spoke English well and knew a lot about the mangrove vegetation and animals. We spent over 2 hours going leisurely through the mangroves and saw many monkeys, birds, iguanas, snakes and a small crocodile. Paddling was very easy and we were able to go into some of the smaller channels which the boat tours could not get to and we could go slower and get closer to the animals. The guides were great about finding the animals and giving informative details on them. At the end of the tour we stopped back at the tour office where they served a local lunch of rice beans and chicken. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. Time on the bus only about 15-20 minutes each way. At our request, they dropped us off back in downtown Quepos where we could walk back to the ship. Use plenty of sunscreen, where a hat and while the bugs didn't seem bad, apply bug spray also. This"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "One of the best catamaran tours we have ever been on! The staff was amazing (especially Jorge!!) and the boat was spacious! Dinner was also fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best experience with Antonio, Danny, Elian, and jarcel. From the moment they picked us up to the meal afterwords, we always felt like we were safe and in great hands. The trip lasted several hours and was worth every minute! Will be back for sure!! Gracias por todos!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Marvin-he was so knowledgeable and found everything....all kinds of spiders, frogs, lizards, and even sloths and monkeys! It is a must do in manual Antonio!! Ask for Marvin!!"
* A traveler said: "We had fun time. Markus was really accommodating when we ran into an issue that caused us to be late. He was very friendly and we enjoyed meeting his horses and his two super cute dogs Eli and Camila. The food was DELICIOUS!"
* A traveler said: "Our all-day waterfall adventure with Andres, Ismael, Wesley (aka paparazzi), Reuben, and Gumi ( our driver) was a day we will never forget! We have had many wonderful tour guides and adventures here in Costa Rica, but these guys are the BEST! Our family's age range is 53-15 and it was a perfect day for all of us. Some of the waterfalls require a bit more courage, but it was very thrilling to try something so adventurous! There were 2 other families in our tour group, with the youngest person being 6 years old. Even she jumped off the 8ft waterfall. The bus ride is entertaining and educational, with the guides telling funny stories, jokes, and teaching about Costa Rica. Safety is a priority which made us all feel much more at ease and comfortable trying the jumps. The pace of the day was well planned out with snacks and lunch at just the right time and ending the day with a relaxing visit to a beautiful beach. We would give this experience a 10/10 and recommend it to anyone feeling up for an adventure! Great job Paddle 9! We hope to see you again!"
* A traveler said: "Fun tour. It's amazing the things the guides can find that you would never see on your own. Our favorite was probably the rainbow grasshopper."
* A traveler said: "Miguel picked us up promptly from the hotel. When we got to the beach, there was no wait, everyone was masked and the directions were clear. It was definitely an anniversary experience to remember. Miguel went a step further and took pictures for us to remember the day. But not just one pic, 23 AND a short video. Thanks for making our day very special!"
* A traveler said: "Juan was our tour guide during the cacao tour. He was absolutely phenomenal and very professional! He made sure we gained knowledge on the background of cacao, as well as allowing us to made our own chocolate. It was such a lovely experience overall! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing tour! Our guide Manuel knew it all and was so great! Highly recommend doing this tour if you are in Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Gregory has a great knowledge of night time species and you can tell he enjoys his work. You see things at night that you dont during the day, and having fun-loving yet safety conscious people the way this company does makes the experience a blast."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, Andres was very informative fun he found all kinds of animals and I told him I wanted to see a sloth he found 5. Would definitely recommend, Awesome"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast