Top Quepos Natural Attractions
13 results | All Quepos Tours
* A traveler said: "Roy was super knowledgeable and professional . Had a blast experience nighttime jungle and seeing animals in their natural habitat. Recommend rain boots or hiking boots as it was muddy and lots of ants ! The dinner was so delicious to end the adventure"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "Unlimited fruit and fruit juice. I fished while traveling to the snorkeling location. The steward was very friendly and engaging. An excellent trip."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was awesome great instruction great communication authentic lunch ready for the class 4 rapids lol"
* A traveler said: "What a fun excursion. I’m solo traveling and get totally safe booking and embarking on this adventure. The guides were friendly and very good at what they do. I had so much fun. Highly recommend for all ages and group sizes!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Had a good time out in the mud, Nice little hike to the waterfall was also nice! Our guide was amazing, showed us his fruit cutting skills and was very clear giving instructions! It was definitely a great memory and part of our honeymoon!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very relaxing and somewhat of an adventure as well. We saw a lot of monkeys from up close as well as a lot of other wildlife"
* A traveler said: "One of the best catamaran tours we have ever been on! The staff was amazing (especially Jorge!!) and the boat was spacious! Dinner was also fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience, Pick up on time , very good guides. Food was good , we saw a lot. Boat transfer to Corcovado was good as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Natural Attractions
- Shows & Performances
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast