Top Quepos Food & Drink
16 results | All Quepos Tours
* A traveler said: "Juan was our tour guide during the cacao tour. He was absolutely phenomenal and very professional! He made sure we gained knowledge on the background of cacao, as well as allowing us to made our own chocolate. It was such a lovely experience overall! Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was exactly what I expected ! Really nice walk, good explanations and very good and sympathic guide ! Perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed our cooking class with our guide Juan and chef Clara. Juan first showed us the herb and medicinal garden. We learned many interesting facts of these plants. Then we proceeded to the outdoor kitchen where we all helped prepare a delicious Costa Rican tradicional meal. The dessert was very delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Unlimited fruit and fruit juice. I fished while traveling to the snorkeling location. The steward was very friendly and engaging. An excellent trip."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun, we saw crocodiles, monkeys, lizards, so many birds and a sloth! So worth it! Our tour guide was so great and the food at the end was so good."
* A traveler said: "The lunch served was excellent. There was plenty of shade. The crew was kind. And it was fun to go on the slides and jump off the top of the boat. The only part we didn't enjoy was cramming into the van when we were picked up at our hotel. Cab fares are super cheap in Quepos. So it was well worth it to us to take a cab back separately."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast