* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveler said: "the tour was great from the start, very warm welcoming from the crew and the captain. great weather and even better saw a lot of whales. They were very active and put on a good show."
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling in a secluded spot, very beautiful and easy. Whithaven beach exactly the paradise it's promoted as! Clear, clear water, white sand, gorgeous views. Hill Inlet absolutely jawdropping. The guides easygoing, relaxed, helpful. Food great. No tea or coffee though."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with plenty of time to see the reef and participate in other activities on board. Lovely food and staff. Overall great day, would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We saw many whales. They liased with other boats to find whales and took us there. The captain and crew made sure we didn’t miss out on anything. A good afternoon tea and nibbles later was provided. A great experience. A highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "As my family has never been snorkeling in a reef environment before it was great 👍 Emily and Shaun were the best they looked after everyone, thanks for a sensational family day"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling, the reef, the fish, Whitehaven. Nicole and Rory are very knowledgeable and friendly, they truly made the trip."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing morning!An Adrenaline rush that's for sure, Topped out the Skis! Nial was a great tour guide focusing on maximising our ski time and a few stops for views and pics. #smilesfornial also Aaron was bloody hilarious XD great crew all around."
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly Crew for a fantastic trip. Highly recommended. Would definitely do the trip again"
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "It was a fabulous day. I really noticed the attention to detail and how the day evolved like clockwork. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff - saw heaps of crocodiles. Great lunch then excellent tour of wetlands - saw Jabiru in natural habitat! The delicious damper was a fitting end to the day. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Friendly,efficient staff Great location for diving,snorkeling. Excellent equipment. Plenty of time allowed for all activities."
* A traveler said: "Awesome afternoon out, great staff and service. There were all sorts of activities available like paddle boards at no extra cost. The afternoon tea was like a share platter style of salami, kabana, cheese, olives and a yummy choc cake."
* A traveler said: "The helicopter flight over Great Barrier Reef was just breathtaking. Worth every penny. Highly recommend to anyone who’s visiting North Queensland. The crew were lovely and knowledgeable. One of the best tours we’ve been to!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the island. Snorkelling was my favourite. It was my first time snorkelling, and I was nervous, but the guides were friendly and helpful; they made sure I am safe and enjoy the experience."
* A traveler said: "Big Cat staff were really friendly and helpful. The glass bottom boat and submarine is a fantastic experience. The boat ride over is comfortable and the buffet lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "Whitehaven was great. Free green and blue buses on Hamilton island very handy. Best fish and chips for a long time. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a reasonably priced trip with pick up and drop off included. Customer service is great and got to see plenty of reef and fish. One of the cleanest viewing windows I have seen on a glass bottom boat. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The team at zig zag was really helpful and made sure we felt safe and comfortable. The reef stop we went to was gorgeous and the look out there was too. My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and would definitely go again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- All-Inclusive Fraser Island Day Tour
- Ocean Rafting Tour to Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout & Top Snorkel Spots
- Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, and Daintree Rainforest Day Trip from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Moreton Island Day Trip (Kayak, Snorkel & Sandboard) frm Brisbane or Gold Coast
- Green Island Day Trip from Cairns
- Jezzine Barracks
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Cairns Aquarium
- Burleigh Heads
- Workshops Rail Museum
- James Cook Museum
- Moreton Island
- Treasury Casino
- Behana Gorge Waterfall
- Flames of the Forest
- Customs House
- Cairns Botanic Gardens
- Double Island Point Lighthouse
- Magnetic Island
- Green Island
- Great Sandy National Park
- Eurimbula National Park
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk
- Whitsunday Crocodile Safari
- Orpheus Island
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb
- Great Barrier Reef
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Reefworld Pontoon
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island