Top Queensland Unique Experiences
17 results | All Queensland Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip on the train up to Kuranda. Did some shopping up there had a great lunch, did the bird park and my son had photos with koala. Feeding the kangaroo 🦘"
* A traveler said: "friendly staff, good service good views. had a lovely experience. bus driver was friendly and happy."
* A traveler said: "First time in a balloon and the whole family loved it - Well worth the early morning start - Great pilot who made the trip informative and very enjoyable - would highly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Good teachers, good tips, perfect place to learn how to surf. Borrowed a surfboard after te lesson to practice a little more and I was already able to stand up all by myself ☺️"
* A traveler said: "Awesome couple of hours spent at the Brewery, Loved the history and all that went with it. Topped off with a tasty lunch and of course a cold beer. Our tour guide Dan was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Loved the views from the train on the way to Kuranda, magnificent views of the rainforest coming back down to Cairns on the Skyrail."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. Tour operators are professionals. I felt safe and enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "Very helpful teaching and advice! So happy that we managed to stand up on the board! It was a super fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "I loved this day trip, it exceeded expectations, the tour guides were great and my surf instructor was so patient and friendly. I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night, thank you so much. A mixture of history about the area and paranormal activity. As a believer there was a lot of activity to be felt and my guest as a sceptic left with a few questions 😀. Our host was fantastic and the rain made it that more mystical . Will be very keen to do some more tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maritime Museum of Townsville
- Kissing Point Fortification
- Rusty's Markets
- Commissariat Store Museum
- Noosa Main Beach
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
- Crater Lakes National Park
- St. Mary's by the Sea Chapel
- Cairns Cruise Port
- Customs House
- Birdworld Kuranda
- Daintree Rainforest
- Treasury Casino
- Cairns Night Markets & Food Court
- Best Of All Lookout
- Waddy Point
- Whitehaven Beach
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island