Top Queensland Whale Watching
37 results | All Queensland Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip with great commentary, able to see whales close to. We saw whales within 10 minutes of leaving port."
* A traveler said: "We saw many whales. They liased with other boats to find whales and took us there. The captain and crew made sure we didn’t miss out on anything. A good afternoon tea and nibbles later was provided. A great experience. A highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Seeing a huge amount of whales close up was amazing. The crew were very knowledgeable not only in finding the whales but also explaining everything about the whales and their behaviour."
* A traveler said: "Plenty of whales, dolphins and turtles on our 6 hour tour. Informative and interesting commentary with a lot of fun thrown in. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea was exceptional. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "staff were fantastic. 🐋 even better. food just kept coming lots of snacks. it was a great day and an enjoyable experience"
* A traveler said: "The whale watching is my best experience for Gold coast trip. I will act again if I visit Gold coast."
* A traveler said: "There were a lot of whales and great photo opportunities. The crew were very knowledgeable and the lunch was great."
* A traveler said: "The hole experience from the start to the end you could not fault. The staff were very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was a very enjoyabale morning.We watched quite a few dolphins.The lady on the board was very friendly.Boom netting experience was amazing.Morning Tea was very good and filling.The entire trip was worth the money.We will come back again"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic day, the crew go above and beyond to make sure u have a great time throughout the day, I did the helicopter ride which shows u a quick view of the reef which is stunning, if u like watching fish and exploring this is the perfect day trip"
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling, the reef, the fish, Whitehaven. Nicole and Rory are very knowledgeable and friendly, they truly made the trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to see more of the Whitsundays . We had josh as our guide and he was lovely and funny and made the whole experience more enjoyable. First time on a JetSki and I was nervous but so glad we done it . Only passenger this time but would definitely drive next time!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and all the staff were super friendly helpful And know just where to go to get the whale It was aa awesome experience for my partner and I Would do it again in a heartbeat And was able to get a few good shots of the whale breaches Thanks again"
* A traveler said: "Great staff, very friendly. Great to be toured by a whale researcher - very passionate. Also, because of the smaller, faster vessel, we were able to go to whale sightings faster! I would recommend this company to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful and enjoyable day - rafting, bush walking and snorkelling. Luke, Ivan, and Thomas were most helpful. I can say that the whole group had fun!!! ☺️☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "The day was spectacular, we saw loads of whales even got to swim with them. Wonderful day full of activities on Fraser. Food was fresh and delicious. The staff were incredible, nothing was too much trouble. Super friendly, knowledgeable. Thank you Lloyd, Cobby, Melanie and Carolina you made our first whale watching trip amazing. We will be back and recommend to everyone this has to be the best day - book it and you won’t be disappointed. ❤️🐳"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience. The team were very knowledgeable and welcoming. We got to see a mother and calf within the first five minutes! Baby was very entertaining and showing off for an awesome amount of time. Then we managed to see several other pods. Such majestic creatures. Will definitely do this again :D"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time kayaking and snorkeling!! Highly recommended!! We had an amazing morning with our guide Samuel 🇻🇪 ☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "This tour was well organized and conducted in a proficient manner. We appreciated the extra time in Surfers and the actual whale watching was excellent. We recommend this activity."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Surfers Paradise
- Four Mile Beach
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Orpheus Island
- Crater Lakes National Park
- Great Sandy National Park
- Paronella Park
- The Strand
- Tinchi Tamba Wetlands
- Best Of All Lookout
- Treasury Casino
- Magnetic Island
- Museum of Tropical Queensland
- Maritime Museum of Townsville
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Brisbane City Hall
- SEA LIFE® Sunshine Coast
- RainForeStation Nature Park
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island