Top Quebec Travel & Transportation Services
118 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour, breathtaking views, the guide was engaging and knowledgeable and the bar tender lady was super nice."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Alain, our guide, gave us lots of interesting information throughout the tour. His sence of humour was also appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "Peter is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and a great sense of humor. This is a great tour, perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "A great tour but there are a lot of stairs which was difficult for me while wearing a mask as I have asthma. Nonethless, a beautiful place to see."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful and knowledgeable guide and very generous with his time (we got an extra half hour on the tour). I enthusiastically recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this walking tour, Sunny, our host, was very knowledgeable. Although it was freezing outside, she did a good job of taking a few stops indoors. I learned a ton about Quebec City. There are stairs so I don’t think the tour is wheelchair accessible. Lots of great vantage points for pictures. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Emily & Guy were terrific guides! Our family had a wonderful time. The bikes were well maintained. Highly recommend for families with kids (especially teens)"
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "Denis was a fantastic guide and really accommodated to our needs for us and the kids. He gave a personal view of Quebec and was able to fit a lot in a short time. Excellent knowledge of everything and highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved the excursion! We saw lots of whales and the tour operators were extremely friendly. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "A great introduction to the beautiful city of Quebec. Our drivers, both from and to the airport were both courteous and obliging."
* A traveler said: "Professional driver, limo, and service, especially since our pick-up time was at 4:00am and had to be at the airport for a 6:00am flight."
* A traveler said: "The guide was fabulous. Informative and funny and entertaining. The scenery along the Ottawa river was lovely. Totally a worthwhile trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the island from the close-up perspective of biking. The stops we're close together and it was very easy to navigate the recommended route that was suggested at the start. Make sure to bring a backpack so you can pick up some products to bring home!! Highly recommend this experience :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- McCord Museum
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Mile End
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Place des Arts
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Montreal Chinatown
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri